WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

Give Stan the Kirk Lazarus surgery

Wouldnt even be mad
laugh.gif

anyone going to sdcc. i know marvels gonna go all out this year with IW and ragnarok especially with DC doing something JL related. was able to meet the black panther himself last year 
smokin.gif
 most ive been excited for a marvel movie in a while

paging Lame regarding F4 rumor...

Fox gon' do anything to keep the rights :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Rumours Of A New Fantastic Four Movie From Fox. You Know, For Kids.

Bleeding Cool is receiving reliably sourced information about a new Fantastic Four movie being developed at Fox Studios. And while the most recent movie reinvented the Fantastic Four as youngsters, along the lines of the Ultimate Fantastic Four comic book, the movie swings to the other end of the spectrum. Instead, it will concentrate on Franklin and Valeria, the children of Reed Richards and Susan Storm. While still having the Thing and the Human Torch along for the ride.

Indeed, the whole movie will be kid-centric with a vibe far more reminiscent of The Incredibles. In an instant, this will totally separate the movie from the previous failed attempt. But also mean there’s no actual need for a reboot. And, yes, we know this is full of generics. So how about something specific? Go on then.

The current draft of the proposed new Fantastic Four movie is written by Seth Grahame-Smith.

He is best known as the author (okay, co-author) of the novel Pride and Prejudice and Zombies, as well as Abraham Lincoln, Vampire Hunter, both of which have been adapted as movies. Grahame-Smith is also the co-creator, head writer and executive producer of The Hard Times of RJ Berger, a TV comedy series on MTV.

But he also did some script polishing on the Josh Trank movie.

He has some Marvel comic book chops too — he wrote The Spider-Man Handbook: The Ultimate Training Manual, an examination of Marvel Comics’ Spider-Man, with an introduction by Stan Lee. And the Hulk issue of Marvel Zombies Return with artist Richard Elson.

As part of the deal done during Marvel’s bankruptcy in the nineties, Fox Studios have the license to make Fantastic Four movies as long as they keep doing so. This is something that has caused the current Marvel executives considerable displeasure, to the extent that they cancelled the Fantastic Four comic books, and licensing for T-shirts, posters, calendars, toys, games, cards and statues as a result.

I get the feeling that this isn’t going to make them any happier.

paging Lame regarding F4 rumor...

Fox gon' do anything to keep the rights :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Rumours Of A New Fantastic Four Movie From Fox. You Know, For Kids.

Bleeding Cool is receiving reliably sourced information about a new Fantastic Four movie being developed at Fox Studios. And while the most recent movie reinvented the Fantastic Four as youngsters, along the lines of the Ultimate Fantastic Four comic book, the movie swings to the other end of the spectrum. Instead, it will concentrate on Franklin and Valeria, the children of Reed Richards and Susan Storm. While still having the Thing and the Human Torch along for the ride.

Indeed, the whole movie will be kid-centric with a vibe far more reminiscent of The Incredibles. In an instant, this will totally separate the movie from the previous failed attempt. But also mean there’s no actual need for a reboot. And, yes, we know this is full of generics. So how about something specific? Go on then.

The current draft of the proposed new Fantastic Four movie is written by Seth Grahame-Smith.

He is best known as the author (okay, co-author) of the novel Pride and Prejudice and Zombies, as well as Abraham Lincoln, Vampire Hunter, both of which have been adapted as movies. Grahame-Smith is also the co-creator, head writer and executive producer of The Hard Times of RJ Berger, a TV comedy series on MTV.

But he also did some script polishing on the Josh Trank movie.

He has some Marvel comic book chops too — he wrote The Spider-Man Handbook: The Ultimate Training Manual, an examination of Marvel Comics’ Spider-Man, with an introduction by Stan Lee. And the Hulk issue of Marvel Zombies Return with artist Richard Elson.

As part of the deal done during Marvel’s bankruptcy in the nineties, Fox Studios have the license to make Fantastic Four movies as long as they keep doing so. This is something that has caused the current Marvel executives considerable displeasure, to the extent that they cancelled the Fantastic Four comic books, and licensing for T-shirts, posters, calendars, toys, games, cards and statues as a result.

I get the feeling that this isn’t going to make them any happier.

Yuck.

Can we start a GoFundMe for Disney to buy the Fantastic Four rights? We need to stop this madness from happening and save the F4.

Is Fox really willing to lose money again on another FF film just to spite Disney? :lol:

Sounds like it. They're going for a fourth reboot after this third one bombs. Might actually be the fourth now if you count the very first movie not made by fox.

Sounds like it. They're going for a fourth reboot after this third one bombs. Might actually be the fourth now if you count the very first movie not made by fox.
Suprisingly, Fant4stic was slightly profitable for fox. 

And if they reboot this new kid friendly fantastic four and be able to keep the budget as low as possible, they could make a much more profitable movie. 

I don't wholeheartedly believe Fox is that reckless especially when they just doubled down on the xmen franchise. This is their "Amazing Spider-Man 3" move before the inevitable

At first I thought the budget was 56 mil. I was like, damn. Ok. So it made about a 40 mil profit. But then I realize that I was looking at the domestic gross :lol:

since ya'll discuss Spidey here too...

looks like Ashton Kutcher as Kasady is still a possibility

New details on Sony’s Spider-Man spin-offs including Venom villain

In a story regarding Sony’s partnership with Marvel Studios, The Hollywood Reporter brings word on other things being planned for “Sony’s Marvel Universe.” The outlet reveals that the upcoming Venom film, which has director Ruben Fleischer behind the camera and Tom Hardy playing the titular anti-hero, will see none other than Carnage as its antagonist. Venom will arrive in theaters on October 5, 2018.

In addition, the studio is reportedly considering plans for projects that will focus on villains Kraven the Hunter and Mysterio. Whether this will be films for the individual villains or something pairing them up remains to be seen. Sony also intends to bring the webslinger himself Tom Holland into the various spin-off films (and additional Marvel Studios movies) despite him only being contractually obligated to appear in Spider-Man 2 and 3.

Finally, THR reveals that the already planned sequel to Spider-Man: Homecoming will see another Marvel Studios character paired up with the webslinger, much like Iron Man will be in Homecoming. Which character that will be, like Spider-Man himself, is still up in the air. The sequel is already set for a July 5, 2019 release date.

Last edited:
Please no. 

I would like to see Defoe, but I know that won't happen. Maybe the cat from Watchmen who play Rorschach. Those would be my 2 front runners for Carnage.

Back
Top Bottom