WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

They could use any Spidey villains really, Venom has somewhat become an anti-hero but someone like Doc Ock isn't so far fetch, a scientist who wants a piece of the symbiote.

I could see that happening but with the rated R talk, all I'm picturing is Carnage. The fact that theu have greenlit this film and are going so fast with this film is alarming too. I hope its not a leftover script from the ASM timeframe.

R doesn't need to be tied with Carnage, venom could be quite brutal himself.

And it also do not need to be a hero movie either, it could be a villain movie which was Sonys plan before all the hack fiasco.

If I were Kevin Feige and I knew the Fantastic Four were coming to the MCU, I would go out of my way to make people think otherwise. Just saying... :nerd:

Remember he wants to expand the cosmic side of the Marvel Universe and we already saw the Watchers :nerd: Feige had attempted to negotiate for Fox to keep the rights to Daredevil in exchange for the F4 in the past before Marvel got the rights back and gave him a Netflix series :nerd: How did Fox all of a sudden get Xmen tv rights :nerd: why did Inhumans lose its movie spot :nerd: we need answers!

Inhumans are hot dookie doo-doo stains. A web series would of been generous. They lucked up to even get a TV series. :lol:

#cyclopswasright #emmafrostarealone #homosuperior #mutantpride

LOL at Fiege's reaction.

Pascal is just trying to talk as if Sony is still in control of the property. Unbelievable.

Pascal doesn't look like she ever picked up a comic book in her life, she looks like the mom that would throw her kids comics in the garbage...

Yelling at Kevin...my man wants to interject like this soooooooo bad but he's holding his tongue until they acquire the fully spidey rights lmao.

Pascal is an idiot man lol. If they're really trying to universe build, they gotta be really delicate with it man. With how fast they're moving, most logical explanation would have been a quick symbiote cameo in GotG 2 given the character's ties to space and that team. Or at minimum a quick cameo in the homecoming post credits scene.

Like son half of the draw of Venom is that his power set derived from spidey after being bonded with Peter. Of course everything I'm saying isn't gonna happen but like damn Sony, please don't ruin Venom for a second time especially since the Spider-Man franchise is poised for success with that Disney influence. 

Final Infinity Stone Reveal Coming ‘Real Soon’

Chris Hemsworth says in the build-up to Avengers: Infinity War, the location of the final Infinity Stone will be revealed soon. The first Infinity Stone — the Space Stone — was introduced back in Captain America: The First Avenger. Since then, The Avengers (Loki’s scepter/Mind Stone), Thor: The Dark World (Aether/Reality Stone), Guardians of the Galaxy (The Orb/Power Stone), and Doctor Strange (Eye of Agamotto/Time Stone) have each introduced one, leaving only the Soul Stone to be revealed.

As the final piece of the Infinity Gauntlet, fans have been left wondering when they will see the stone and where it has been hiding. As it turns out, Hemsworth already knows the answers, saying audiences will soon be on the same page.

Hemsworth appeared at the Supernova Comic-Con in Australia and was asked about his knowledge of the final Infinity Stone. Thor has been searching for answers since Avengers: Age of Ultron, so it should come as no surprise that, according to Reddit user lawrensaw, the actor said the stone’s location will be revealed “real soon.”

“Real soon” raises its own questions, as Marvel has two more films pending theatrical release this year alone. Spider-Man: Homecoming seems unlikely, so Hemsworth’s response may serve as indication that Thor: Ragnarok will reveal the final Infinity Stone. Fan theories have given Heimdall (Idris Elba) a prominent role in the reveal, with many thinking his abilities are a result of the Soul Stone. Others theorize Hela or the Valkyrie may play a role in bringing the stone into the universe.

If it is not Ragnarok, then Black Panther is the last place it could be hiding. Like Homecoming, an Infinity Stone in the Earth-bound film would be a surprise. However, if Wakanda is somehow connected to the Soul Stone, it would go a long way in explaining why there are multiple Black Panther cast members appearing in Avengers: Infinity War.

If neither Ragnarok nor Black Panther introduce the Soul Stone, that leaves the next Avengers film. Thanos cannot fully realize the power of the Infinity Gauntlet without it, which could mean locating and obtaining the Soul Stone is actually a part of the plot to Infinity War. At the moment, there’s no telling where the final Stone will pop up in the MCU, but one thing is for certain: fans don’t have long to wait to find out.

It has to be in Wakanda. Why wouldn't the soul gem be in Africa?
nthat.gif

The new "Sad Afllack" :rofl: poor Feige

I'd kill to be a fly on the wall at any meeting directly after that video

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom