WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

The Inhumans have always been trash and this kind of introduction is fitting. With that being said, it doesn't look THAT bad. I'm looking forward to seeing the first part in IMAX

No they could have been done great. The example will always be Guardians. Nobady cares about them.

These guys were a notch about, especially BB. Just making a joke of them.

Even when the GOTG were C-tier, you can easily see how the Guardians and their adventures could appeal to people. The Inhumans are snooty self indulgent totalitarians. With the exception of Crystal, the royal family are a bunch of d-bags. The Inhumans don't really have any villains. They exist to grow and develop their race and squabble. Or try to steal thrones from family.

They've been struggling to take-off in the comics. Maybe Marvel decided after trying to develop the movie and the lack of success of their comics, that these guys weren't going to take off like other properties. Let Ike have them and just switch to Black Panther, Captain Marvel, Nova, and other characters that would make more exciting films.

and the Cyborg of the MCU....

giphy-downsized-large.gif

I'm not cool with Pascal speaking on Marvel affairs, I don't know how they are. Throws off how we're used to them doing business.

And dont compare this rubbish to CW Flash. At least that show has characters we might care about.

Inhumans, on the other hand,,,, no one really gives a flying f

That's why I said "but with characters nobody cares about." The Flash is low budget and the acting is standard issue melodrama, but the characters get you passed those things.

Have they given any idea of the size Thanos will be in the film?

Bigger than Hulk or nah?

Even when the GOTG were C-tier, you can easily see how the Guardians and their adventures could appeal to people. The Inhumans are snooty self indulgent totalitarians. With the exception of Crystal, the royal family are a bunch of d-bags. The Inhumans don't really have any villains. They exist to grow and develop their race and squabble. Or try to steal thrones from family.

They've been struggling to take-off in the comics. Maybe Marvel decided after trying to develop the movie and the lack of success of their comics, that these guys weren't going to take off like other properties. Let Ike have them and just switch to Black Panther, Captain Marvel, Nova, and other characters that would make more exciting films.

I know zero about the Inhumans so I can't dispute this....but the primary reason I was interested in a movie was because I wanted to to see what the fuss was about with these characters

What even is the primary theme of the Inhumans franchise? Family? Who is their primary antagonist?

Last edited:
Cyclops needs justice on a film B. Especially when Cyclops started giving no Fs and gave XForce with Wolverine, Sabertooth, X-23 to start bodying people.

I think you have correctly identified some of the problems with the inhumans as a story telling property, and i agree this was always a foolhardy idea, but....I think there is a good story in there somewhere.

Maximus is a good villain.

ultimately I think the version of the inhumans that had promise is the old Paul Jenkins one and that focused on a young person becoming an inhuman.

Cyclops needs justice on a film B. Especially when Cyclops started giving no Fs and gave XForce with Wolverine, Sabertooth, X-23 to start bodying people.

I stopped caring about the xmen team movies but hopefully xforce stuff is lit because different people are making them.

Side note, Rick Remender's run on Uncanny X-Force was amazing. 

Hypothetically speaking, if the MCU were to get the rights of X-Men and F4, how would they incorporate them in the universe? Reboot?

Last edited:
It would be cool if they should up at the end of Avengers 4 to help defeat Thanos. But I highly doubt anything like this would happen lol

Back
Top Bottom