WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

Yeah, I'm not going to be too excited about the Inhumans. 

Ramsey Bolton 
mean.gif

Another The Flash type show (tv budget, meh effects, meh acting) but with characters no one will be interested in.

At least CW/DC isn't afraid to put the characters in their costumes.

Why are they trying to appear grounded when there is a giant, teleporting, precognitive dog in the show? :stoneface:

Most of that inhumans trailer looks like a bootleg firefly.. but yea I'm not watching, looks like hot garbage

Wonder how many more chances that showrunner gets

Y'all clowning it for its effects, budget, and irrelevancy when Ramsay Bolton's accent was easily the worst thing in that trailer

Other than Black Bolt, the Inhumans are trash in the comics. The show was a chance to make people like those fart cloud sniffing weirdos. :lol:

Did the recent Inhuman storyline in the comic books go well? I thought it was interesting, until I heard about the mist killing off mutants.

Will Spider-Man Appear in Venom? Feige Said...

"No," he confirmed when asked about Tom Holland's Spider-Man showing up there. "No, I think they’re focusing on making a great Venom movie, and I don’t know much about it, but I know they’re off to a good start with Tom Hardy."

Did the recent Inhuman storyline in the comic books go well? I thought it was interesting, until I heard about the mist killing off mutants.

The X-Men/Inhuman conflict was going on for like 3-4 years. Last year it culminated into Death of X which led into Inhumans vs. X-Men. The resolution was kind of silly. Like Medusa all of a sudden realized her fart clouds were committing genocide and not killing off an entire race is probably more sensible than awaking dormant Inhuman genes.

They also shifted the evil mutant extremist persona from Cyclops to Emma Frost. Which just like Cyclops, only made X-Men fans love her more. :lol:

The X-Men/Inhuman conflict was going on for like 3-4 years. Last year it culminated into Death of X which led into Inhumans vs. X-Men. The resolution was kind of silly. Like Medusa all of a sudden realized her fart clouds were committing genocide and not killing off an entire race is probably more sensible than awaking dormant Inhuman genes.

They also shifted the evil mutant extremist persona from Cyclops to Emma Frost. Which just like Cyclops, only made X-Men fans love her more.
laugh.gif
Welp 
laugh.gif

Cyclops going terrorist was a great move. Gave him the much needed personality boost
I liked the Cyclops before his end. I'm sure he'll be back sometime soon.

And dont compare this rubbish to CW Flash. At least that show has characters we might care about.

Inhumans, on the other hand,,,, no one really gives a flying f

Back
Top Bottom