WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

If Uncle Ben was in it, folks would've been saying we've already seen that. And we don't know for sure yet that's the route they're going with her. Her name still is Michelle.

Also, the building scene would've been the perfect time to have an Uncle Ben appearance. No one would've disagreed with that.

I thought the same thing. I was almost expecting it. Got thrown off a bit when I heard Tony's voice instead. Hopefully they touch on that in SM2.
Yes. Exactly.

Just got out my second viewing this girl talmbout she like "the old Spider-Man better" :lol:
Which one? :lol:

Last edited:
Just got back and oh my god is this movie GREAT. I love Tobey, but this new kid is my favorite Pete. Easily. I love this movie. I love the supporting characters. I love how they connected Peter to the neighborhood. I enjoy the slice of life stuff with Peter Parker when he's just buying a sandwich and then showing his heroics and decision making when he rescues the decathletes in the Washington Monument.

I think they nailed it with Pete trying to go for glory and then rounding out his character arc progression when he realizes at the end that he can still be a hero by just looking out for the little guy. When before he thought it was a waste of time stopping bike thieves and purse snatchers. The ASM #33 scene and Spidey still saving Vulture from the Chitauri tech explosion showed this kid's heart. This movie is pure Spider-Man and I'm in for everything involving this kid off top. I also like how they're setting up more of Spidey's rogues gallery in Homecoming. I wish all the CBM's would do that. Have some background players that payoff down the line.

My only quarrel is the trailer basically gave out the plot with Pete overextending himself and Tony taking his suit and him still going after Vulture with the homemade joint.

Kevin Feige on Zendaya's Michelle character : In setting up this will be a very different thing, she’s not Mary Jane Watson, that’s not who the character is. But giving her the initials that remind you of that dynamic certainly is intriguing about what could go forward.

I was thinking to myself like wow, they sure did dumb down zendayas attractiveness. They made her look as homely and plain as possible.

Kevin Feige on Zendaya's Michelle character : In setting up this will be a very different thing, she’s not Mary Jane Watson, that’s not who the character is. But giving her the initials that remind you of that dynamic certainly is intriguing about what could go forward.

So she's like the spiritual successor instead of being Mary Jane make sense

I feel so bad for how dirty Liz was done at the end.
Getting dumped at the dance and having to move cuz her dad is in jail

Harrier bae and them lips :wow: got to be the best eye candy Marvel has given us yet.

Last edited:
I was thinking to myself like wow, they sure did dumb down zendayas attractiveness. They made her look as homely and plain as possible.
next movie shes gonna turn from nerdy/hipsterish to all doll'd up for a special occasion and peter's gonna forget all about liz. i can see it now

I love how Zendaya's character reflected her as a person in real life. With the sillyness, the protesting comment, and the comment about not wanting to celebrate something built by slaves.

That character being written like that was no coincidence.

I loved Zendaya's glowed down "homely" look. That's how you know a girl is just naturally pretty

Miss me with all that makeup

Last edited:
All the more reason Zendaya should become the Mary Jane we all know. Once she dyes her hair red the glow up on Peter is gonna be too immaculate. Face it tiger...

The tiger mascot that kept randomly running around :nerd:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom