WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

Ok I just hyped myself up cause I just remembered Aaron Davis' Nephew is Miles Morales and in the movie he said "I dont want these guns around I got a nephew that live here"

Now im imagining Peter Parker and Miles Morales on the big screen together both in suits designed by Tony 
eek.gif

Last edited:
I'd be cool with that too after Peter gets the baton from Iron Man. i don't care who makes the suits I just want it to happen 
nthat.gif

can someone PM me what the 2nd after credit scene was, I didn't stay in the theater, was too tired and hungry.

Give me your team cap badge back now

lol come on man i'm in another country, as soon as the movie ended 85% of the theater was empty and they were cleaning up while the credits were rolling. i wanted to stay but i had my girl and and another friend with me. they were ready to go as well.

let me keep the badge tho...

Some of the scenes from this movie are visual gold. Peter sitting on fire escape with his mask half off. Peter sitting on the jungle gym taking to Tony

lol come on man i'm in another country, as soon as the movie ended 85% of the theater was empty and they were cleaning up while the credits were rolling. i wanted to stay but i had my girl and and another friend with me. they were ready to go as well.

:rofl:

This the commitment y'all got over there on teamcap?

#boothisman

The best after credit scene in the history of the mcu and you missed it

Last edited:
#boothisman

The best after credit scene in the history of the mcu and you missed it

You know that aint true.

Fury started all this and a 3 second smurk from Thanos ***** all over this dude in his worst costume

Last edited:
I mean this was a lil while ago.. but I'm sure he has seen it
In hindsight this scene makes little sense lol

"You think you're the only superhero in the world?"

Who else bruh? 
laugh.gif
 Stark-Gawd was the first in the modern age to do it . I'll give them Hulk at least, but

Cap: On ice or presumed dead

Thor: Partying in Asgard and has no interest in Earth

Quicksilver/Scarlet Witch: Not superheroes yet

Vision: Not born yet

Spider-Man: Not a superhero yet

Ant-Man: Lang is not a superhero yet. Pym is not Ant-Man anymore

Black Panther: Being hella lowkey in alleged third-world country Wakanda--if he is even "The Black Panther" yet

Hawkeye: LOL

Black Widow: LOL

Falcon: Chilling under the radar without a flight suit (also LOL)

Dr. Strange: Rich neurosurgeon with perfect hands

Who else did Nick have in mind? 
laugh.gif
 The Inhumans maybe? 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom