WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

Saw Spiderman on Saturday. Best one made (I give the credit to Marvel finally having hands on their property for this). 

Holland was great, Tony wasn't all over it which was nice, just the right amount. Dug Favreau being in it too.

Keaton as always is amazing. Cannot wait to see him in Sinister Six. Some cool allusions to things as well. 

So Thor 3 is the fall movie right?

Man, every time I see the Panther trailer I get more amped for it. 

The F4 franchise is dead in the water. Stop trying to bring that trash over to the MCU where it'll drag us all down. Pretty sure most people don't even want to see it for the team itself, but for the concepts they bring along with them such as God Emperor Doom, The Skrulls, and Franklin Richards, one of the real Big Guns of the Marvel Universe.

I'm down to see F4. I think they bring something really awesome.

Actually having powers. Those would be awesome to see done correct on the big screen.

you gon' take the bet or are we gon' suffer through you spewing this ish all year long?

You all will suffer through this just like you did with Spider-Man.

The F4 franchise is dead in the water. Stop trying to bring that trash over to the MCU where it'll drag us all down. Pretty sure most people don't even want to see it for the team itself, but for the concepts they bring along with them such as God Emperor Doom, The Skrulls, and Franklin Richards, one of the real Big Guns of the Marvel Universe.

That's a lot of "trash" most people are looking forward to seeing in the MCU...

I just want Dr. Doom. The Skrulls could be cool for the galactic side of the MCU because then you could have Secret Invasion.

nope, Ragnarok => BP => IW
Ahhh, for some reason I thought BP was after IW. But makes sense, since they already released the teaser.
Over/under we get 4 actors that are announced as the F4 at D23
nerd.gif
That would be sweet. Idk why, but I was thinking, 'what-if' the recently sold Avengers tower becomes the Baxter Building? lol.

you gon' take the bet or are we gon' suffer through you spewing this ish all year long?

You all will suffer through this just like you did with Spider-Man.

That's a lot of "trash" most people are looking forward to seeing in the MCU...

Which doesn't actually include the main characters for the franchise itself who have been featuring in the previous 3 films...

I want to see the F4 done right and the fact that they have some of the all-time greatest supporting characters only makes it better. All the potential arcs and events they could do.

I just want Dr. Doom. The Skrulls could be cool for the galactic side of the MCU because then you could have Secret Invasion.

I'm looking forward to seein secret invasion soon on screen. The suspense of not being able to know who to trust would be a lot of fun. Plus the skrulls are really unique looking. Would love to have them on screen instead of the generic looking ultimate version of the Skrulls, the chitauri.

Ahhh, for some reason I thought BP was after IW. But makes sense, since they already released the teaser.

That would be sweet. Idk why, but I was thinking, 'what-if' the recently sold Avengers tower becomes the Baxter Building? lol.

The Baxter Building is 10 blocks away from Avengers tower in the comics...

Which doesn't actually include the main characters for the franchise itself who have been featuring in the previous 3 films...

Doom, Galactus and Silver Surfer aren't coming from Guardians of the Galaxy comics.....neither is Black Panther, Ronin the Accuser, or the Watchers :nerd:

I want to see the F4 done right and the fact that they have some of the all-time greatest supporting characters only makes it better. All the potential arcs and events they could do.

It's literally the only place left to go and will allow them another 10-15 years of films. With Marvel getting Spider-Man back and his classic appearance getting immense praise, I think Marvel is going to try and have the MCU more so mirror the silver age of Marvel comics. The look of Spider-Man in Homecoming and the look of Thor: Ragnarok is the start....

Doom, Galactus and Silver Surfer aren't coming from Guardians of the Galaxy comics.....neither is Black Panther, Ronin the Accuser, or the Watchers :nerd:

Which therefore proves my point that no one wants the F4 franchise for the actual Fantastic 4 team. They want it for the concepts that come with the team, which is also exactly what I stated from the start :lol:

F4 would be cool to see in an Avenger movie. Don't want a solo. I just want Kang.

I mean, Thing is cool, but they have Hulk. 

F4 truly is about their supporting cast/characters than the team itself. I haven't watched any of the FF movies thus far and probably wouldn't start until Marvel did something with it, but I really just don't care for that particular group of characters. 

Marvel needs the X-Men license back for MCU. Fox is trash. 

X-Men aint coming back NOOOOOOOOOOO time soon. They still haven't even done a full reboot yet.

But they're wasting it. Can you imagine 1st class X-Men in the MCU? A small Hugh Jackman Wolvie spot? The world would end for us.

The mouse needs to stop playing and just pay for the rights back to all this crap. 

They know damn well they would make bank after shelling it out up front. 

The mouse needs to stop playing and just pay for the rights back to all this crap. 

Too many billions that they would have to pay out just to get the film rights back to their own characters. 
ohwell.gif

But they're wasting it. Can you imagine 1st class X-Men in the MCU? A small Hugh Jackman Wolvie spot? The world would end for us.
I've accepted the fact the X-Men movies are what they are. 

I really just want to see Jackman in the MCU...But that'll never happen 
laugh.gif

Yeah, Disney isn't in a rush. It's apparent they have plenty of material to build their MCU.

Maybe they'll make a move at the end of Phase 4? Who knows.

Heck there may be a huge announcement at D23 or SDCC. But I wouldn't get my hopes up.

it's not about throwing money at Fox, it's about the franchise itself that studios love

it's hard to let go of a franchise that makes them money consistently and despite F4s struggles, Fox still sees what Marvel have been doing and it makes it harder to let it go, doesn't help that Marvels been petty with the property

plus you guys are forgetting that Marvel gets a percentage off of any Marvel movies Fox makes, so why their plates pretty full with the MCU and there are only so many calendar dates with Disney also owning Pixar and Star Wars and continuing to make live-action adpatations that are making billions, Marvel is just happy to get revenue from whatever Xverse/F4verse films are made without any investment

F4 would be cool to see in an Avenger movie. Don't want a solo. I just want Kang.

I've said this multiple times over the years in here but Kang is the perfect follow up villain to Thanos (unless we got Doom of course).

We've talked about in the past and Fiege has commented on it, but I still feel Kang should be fair game just like QS and SW. Appeared first in Avengers, not F4. But I don't know how that actually works.

I've said this multiple times over the years in here but Kang is the perfect follow up villain to Thanos (unless we got Doom of course).

We've talked about in the past and Fiege has commented on it, but I still feel Kang should be fair game just like QS and SW. Appeared first in Avengers, not F4. But I don't know how that actually works.

Getting F4 back is forseeable. That's the next hope and it's something I expect to happen because they can't be serious about that rumor of them being kids.

Back
Top Bottom