WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

Just based on MCU he would have been aware of cap, pym, possibly BP (since wakanda was one of the Easter eggs in one of the early movies) and probably also hulk (since the MCU hulk wasn't an origin story, since he could have hulked out before and then shield having to cover it up)

Then you have potentially other lil guys along the way, like stick and other iron fists

Tony just seems to be the first big public one

Amazing Spiderman is on tv. He didnt look to bad at the time to me, but now the lizard looks horrible

World Wide.
Oooooohhh :lol:

Lol when Peter gets older I'm sure he'll design his own suit and he'll design one for Miles

You think cap did a PSA about drugs?

I don't remember
Would be pretty hypocritical if he did.

That dude that said ya Spidey in the ferry, but then he said ya IM when tony came in to help out :lol:
Another hilarious scene.

I felt like he was the reason the ferry started falling a part again.

"YEAH! IRON MAN! *claps*" :lol:

That dude that said ya Spidey in the ferry, but then he said ya IM when tony came in to help out :lol:

He sounded like Fat Man Scoop. :rofl:
YOOOOOOOOO :rofl: :rofl:

Another hilarious scene.

I felt like he was the reason the ferry started falling a part again.

"YEAH! IRON MAN! *claps*" :lol:

He sounded like Fat Man Scoop. :rofl:
Too look :rofl: :rofl:
I mean this was a lil while ago.. but I'm sure he has seen it

In hindsight this scene makes little sense lol

"You think you're the only superhero in the world?"

Who else bruh? :lol:  Stark-Gawd was the first in the modern age to do it . I'll give them Hulk at least, but

Cap: On ice or presumed dead

Thor: Partying in Asgard and has no interest in Earth

Quicksilver/Scarlet Witch: Not superheroes yet

Vision: Not born yet

Spider-Man: Not a superhero yet

Ant-Man: Lang is not a superhero yet. Pym is not Ant-Man anymore

Black Panther: Being hella lowkey in alleged third-world country Wakanda--if he is even "The Black Panther" yet

Hawkeye: LOL

Black Widow: LOL

Falcon: Chilling under the radar without a flight suit (also LOL)

Dr. Strange: Rich neurosurgeon with perfect hands

Who else did Nick have in mind? :lol:  The Inhumans maybe? :rofl:
Probably the OG Human Torch since he was the first in the comics.

Dunno if he'd consider Natasha superhero or not. She's one now.

Last edited:
I wonder who Kevin Feige chewed out after the premiere when they showed the "8 years later" font. I think it was something that was meant to be a placeholder and always intended to be corrected but never did before release. Way too many mental gymnastics to make the 8 years thing fit and it literally makes no sense to put 8 year instead of actual time that passed which was 4-5 years depending if you say Spider-Man Homecoming takes place this year or last year because of civil war.

Forgot about the 8 years later thing. I was like 10 minutes late on the 2nd viewing so it didn't occur to me until just now. 
sick.gif

So I'm just assuming now that the MCU is firmly set in the near future because Homecoming is only 2 months after Civil War, which certainly did not happen in 2016 anymore.

This puts Tony at over 50 years old (like RDJ)

Also movies like GOTG2 and Dr. Strange are confirmed as taking place in "the past" right?

Last edited:
Amazing Spiderman is on tv. He didnt look to bad at the time to me, but now the lizard looks horrible

Still love that movie. Damn shame that franchise went through such a large drop in quality in between films :smh:

Completely forgot about the leader in the Incredible Hulk.. really hope we get some of these guys that were alluded to one day.. red Hulk, leader, Zola in the big robot suit, MODOK

I'm still giving Garfield the better spiderman. But not a great Peter parker

Twilight fan?

Bruh, Leader been plotting this whole time.

At the end of IW he gon come out on some James Bond steez

I am the cause of all your problems, Avengers, the author of all your pain.

Last edited:
Went to go see it again. Might go a 3rd time later this week. On another note I hope Marvel owns up to their "8 years later" mistake and correct it when it comes out on blu-ray instead of trying to find a way to explain the screw up and work around it.

Went to my 2nd viewing earlier. Stayed on for the 2nd end credit scene to see the people's reaction. I saw the staff standing in the corner telling some people to stay and giggling and ****. Afterwards a guy yelled at them .. you guys are ******* a**holes :lol: it was hilarious

Went to my 2nd viewing earlier. Stayed on for the 2nd end credit scene to see the people's reaction. I saw the staff standing in the corner telling some people to stay and giggling and ****. Afterwards a guy yelled at them .. you guys are ******* a**holes :lol: it was hilarious

The epic troll job by Cap in that awful TFA/A1 costume. :lol:

Why does it have to be a mistake? Who says Avengers couldn't take place in 09?

Iron Man was 2008. Incredible Hulk was 2008. Nick Fury approached Tony in 2008 about the Avengers. Tony began looking for Banner at the end of Incredible Hulk. The events of Iron Man 2 are 6 months after Iron Man and its when we first hear of Thor in the post credits scene. It's possible that wasn't a mistake.

Last edited:
That's what I'm saying. Nowhere does it say Avengers should of been in 12.

Anyways, Vultures appearance was so awesome. Made it look realistic and kept some of that OG costumes like the feathers around the neck and green pants.
Marc Webb probably made wear a real bright green spandex suit.
I'm looking at you electro :smh:

Also if that was young Peter Parker at the expo in Iron Man 2 (2008 or 2009) about to get taken out by the precursor to Iron Legion and Ultron, he was a little 7 or 8 year old boy. So 8 years later, he's a sophomore in high school. The timeline makes sense.

Last edited:
somewhat surprised Mavel Studios has a 90 minute presentation at SDCC considering D23 is this upcoming weekend which they will supposedly have a huge Inifnity War event

View media item 2488440

Marvel Studios' San Diego Comic-Con Panel Will Be A Whopping 90 Minutes Long

It was confirmed this weekend that their panel is going to be a massive 90 minutes long, a sign that we can expect some big reveals. Trailers and footage exclusive to Hall H.

We'll find out from 5.30pm onwards on Saturday, July 22nd, but as the last panel of the day, Marvel Studios is clearly gearing up to present a huge finale to the annual event.

when the History Teacher said somthing about losing another student, was he talking about losing Peter in D.C. or some other incident where he lost a student?

somewhat surprised Mavel Studios has a 90 minute presentation at SDCC considering D23 is this upcoming weekend which they will supposedly have a huge Inifnity War event
Teaser trailer perhaps? This movie is following Ragnarok, correct?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom