WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

DFQ5PWqWAAANhcD.jpg

Sweet. Glad that they have Spidey in the game. But Haggar? C'mon man. No one asked for him. Just put Zangief in for the Capcom side and let it be.

I love that Haggar is in it. :lol: I grew up on the side scrolling beat 'em ups like Final Fight, Double Dragon, and Streets of Rage.

Super stoked on Frank West and Spidey too. I just wish a couple mutants and Dr. Doom could have made the cut. |I

watching Movies in chronological order(per my wifes request) and I completely forgot how they started only doing the one post credits scene at the very end. In the middle of the incredible hulk but still get chills over the ironman2(thor's hammer reveal) and Ironman(Nick fury introducing the avengers initiative) and I know I'm gonna remember how I felt when Tony Stark walks in to talk to the general,
jaw literally dropped.

Thinking about it now. It's amazing how it only marvel four years from when Ironman first dropped to release the Avengers.

Crazy when you think about it.
Yea end credit scene with the enchanted mallet was awesome. One of my favorites.

Thinking about it now. It's amazing how it only marvel four years from when Ironman first dropped to release the Avengers.

Crazy when you think about it.
Yea end credit scene with the enchanted mallet was awesome. One of my favorites.
yeah it is crazy. They really hit the ground running. Yeah when they zoom out and show the Hammer, I'm thinking "These guys are crazy, no way this is gonna get pulled off."

keeping my expectations low today for the Marvel side of things. I don't expect the IW trailer to pop up online(I'm sure they will show it) but it won't be online. LoL that's literally the only thing I want, don't care about anything else.
I have a film collaborator who goes down there as a vendor and for the past 3 years has gotten footage no problem and it's pretty clear(BVS, GOTG2, etc) so If it isn't released online I'm just going to hit him up. Going to hit him up anyways for whatever Thor/BP stuff they show

Last edited:
I think they want to keep most of the post-IW stuff a secret, because we might see MCU first appearances in IW that will get their own movies in the next phase.

I'm still hyped and have a feeling that they have something to show we don't know about. Even if it's just a tease. Like a Beta Ray Bill tease in Ragnarok. Or a clip from IW.

damn that's crazy planning on going to either D23 or Comic Con in 2 years and I won't even do the lines for the Halls(maybe smaller things) but I just want Merch and to look at exhibits. 25 hours and you still don't get in after getting in line the morning before??? I'd be heated and heartbroken. You literally burned a day. The only time I did something even remotely close was pulling an all nighter in NYC to see SNL the morning after my wedding anniversary and even then that was technically the same day and we got in. Now those people HAVE to pray IW footage is released online, even though Marvel can easily avoid that by promoting the 2 movies that are closer. and you can't even be mad at them

Grandpa Thanos do look weird

Cool to see Thor with the classic helmet

Last edited:
lol
Yeah that expression is him being like "My Gawd, it's beautiful."
Dude might be shedding a tear

Back
Top Bottom