WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

The clone saga in the 90's was such trash but thats my childhood and i'd mark out too lol

Easy solution is just to skip over the majority of the Clone Saga and then throw in a streamlined version to a live action adaptation of Spider-Man the Animated Series "Spider Wars" storyline.

how-spider-man-the-animated-series-inspired-the-spider-verse.jpg

I saw the Drax figure with the jetpack on all I can think about is him screaming "MY NIPPLES!!!!" GotG Vol 2 was so funny.

Marvel’s Runaways premiere date announced by Hulu

Hulu has announced the Marvel’s Runaways premiere date, along with an updated synopsis and cast for the 10-episode first season. The pilot wrapped in March, and the first season will premiere on the streaming service Tuesday, November 21, 2017.

runaways.jpg

Wow, those Hot Toys look amazing.

I need to try and get the Spidey one. That figure looks great.

I'll always have a soft spot for the clone saga and the age of apocalypse storylines. Like dude mentioned, that's my childhood.

I grew up in the 90's, and there were more than a fair share of terrible stories/artwork.

But i'll always have a soft spot for it. I kinda wish I kept all my old comics in at least decent condition, but I dogged them all. Reading them over and over again lol.

Back
Top Bottom