WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

Agreed.

This is one of my favorite 90's stories lol

753629.jpg

Funnily enough i've never read the story, but i've also really never been a fan of Carnage like that. I've heard about it often enough though. I'll typically choose to read something with Venom on the cover over Carnage.

Funnily enough i've never read the story, but i've also really never been a fan of Carnage like that. I've heard about it often enough though. I'll typically choose to read something with Venom on the cover over Carnage.

I enjoyed both characters.

Back in the day, as a kid, you took what you could get lol. I got maybe 2-3 comics a month and just picked through what I thought was cool covers lol. That storyline just sticks out to me.

Inhumans looks a lot better. Will def watch the first episode in IMAX so I can slander to the fullest degree. Third rate *** Marvel characters.

I'm so tired of the "exaggerated Southern dialect drawling over a slow clap drum beat" song that people put over every ******* trailer

It stinks

I think Karl Urban would of made a dope Richard Ryder. I wish him and Idris would've been cast as leading characters.

Last edited:
Idris was a waste of talent. Although I like how he made the character (forget his name) but he definitely should have gotten a leading role. Not sure who he could've played though.

I feel like there isn't going to be a teaser trailer for IW until after Ragnarok.

If they show the footage of Thor crashing on the windshield, wouldn't it make people think "what's going on" before seeing Ragnarok?

damn, Juntaos not doing himself any favors with that haircut, just shave it off like Lebron
06-inhumans_0599.jpg

Sweet. Glad that they have Spidey in the game. But Haggar? C'mon man. No one asked for him. Just put Zangief in for the Capcom side and let it be.

Back
Top Bottom