WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

Fury discovered the Skrulls in hiding during civil war in the comics which led to Secret invasion....

Fury also said in Cap 2: The last time he trusted someone he lost an eye.

Combined with the Black Panther description, Thor trailer and Giant Fishburne I'd say Marvel is INSANE

I though feige said every heroes that appeared on the MCU will be present to celebrate 10 years?

I know the panel is happening now so ya just gotta post things and react as it occurs but we're gonna have to dwell and discuss how the Captain Marvel movie is set in the 90s and the villains are Skrulls (unless Feige meant the part set in the 90s is when Fury has both eyes).

If you're replying to me its the fact that unless the entire movie is set in space this entire event predates IM1, potential alien invasion, where has she been for a decade since?, etc.

Valid... I'm sure they( Marvel) will clarify...

20214654_975626875911139_1937990862881423360_n.jpg

Lol bunch of Thanos' in here obsessed with death. Not sure if Disney is gonna want multiple major players dying. If anyone dies at all I'll call Vision (for the infinity gem he possesses) Scarlett Witch (because she is an Xmen and without her brother and other Xmen/brotherhood of mutants there's not much to do with her character and her power set has already been diminished to accommodate Strange's powerset for causal audiences) and Captain America (because he was expected to die in civil war and two other characters have already been established to take his place) but these are also the 3 I see have the easiest time returning through being rebuilt, revived with magic and being hit with a bullet that places them in suspended animation lol. Over/under on black widow as well. So unexpected but easily able to tug on fans emotions because her character has been so well established throughout many of the films. Plus I don't see the solo film coming when Cap Marvel got one first and has Nick Fury involved

I actually agree with this. Vision gotta go simply cause he has a stone. Scumbag Steve is a traitor to his own country and should've died decades ago anyway, hence he's "the man out of time". He's gotta die. He'll die saving everyone somehow and be a martyr. Agree 100% about Scarlet Witch. They already killed QS and Fox can use her anytime they feel. Why make her a major player when Fox can build on her success? She gotta die. Unless.. they make her a villain after a House of M type event.

Not even familiar with Captain Marvel, but her, Fury, 90s and Skrulls sound like a great combination

Hulk with that fresh cut though lol

So Marvel is just gonna let DC disrespect them like that ? ......y'all not gonna release this IW trailer ? Smh

Hulk with that fresh cut though lol

So Marvel is just gonna let DC disrespect them like that ? ......y'all not gonna release this IW trailer ? Smh
Marvel already won.

DC needs to release those trailers. Marvel is so ahead they can keep **** under wraps.

Fans might not like it but those the facts.

Back
Top Bottom