WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

Off of that 15 second clip I'm ready to conclude that Avengers: Infinity War will be the highest grossing film of all time.

Avatars $2.7B going to be hard to beat, I am not even sure it would out-box Last Jedi

IW could probably reach close to $2b but Last Jedis probably going to be in $2.1-$2.3b

With the new Thor and Justice League trailer it's like the quality of CGI is actually going down.

CGI is really bad in both trailers.

Unless its really bad I never get the complaints about cgi.

Its like ppl are seeing something completely different from me when they come up with certain complaints.

BOLD STATEMENT... I know you're joking but

Are you talking domestically or world wide? lol cause either way, nah...

IW grossing over $930M domestically? Tall order... world wide over $2.7B ? Tall order...

The hype is full steam right now and we're 10 months away from the film. People are too invested in these characters now. I truly believe it will be the highest grossing film of all time

How? I see this complaint frequently, but I don't see how that is so. Both trailers looked fine to me in terms of CGI.

What bothers me I think, is the AMOUNT of it and how it's used also combined with Marvel usually bland lighting and cinematography.

It's getting to the point where I'm watching a cut scene from a video game with actors faces painted in, I might as well watch animated films if they are ging to go this heavy with green screen and CGI.

I rooting for Taika Watiti, I'm going to see the movie, I love his work, but like with most Marvel movie I continue to be disappointing in how they look.

Yeah but still. Said you can't start a movie universe without going $800 million. Iron Man only hit $500 million and look where they at now

It's really comparing oranges and apples

That iron man movie doesn't have to do as much because the shared universe they were building towards is so much bigger than him

A Spidey verse would be heavily reliant on Spidey

LIke one example is Steph on the Warriors and the other example is LeBron on the Cavs

And like I said, the mcu isn't centered around Iron Man, although he is a main player

Like it's ok for all the mcu solo movies to bring in less money than the Avengers movies because the Avengers movies bring so much bread, a billion plus. You bring in 300 mil less than the Avengers movies and you're still averaging 700 mil a movie. But if the character you're building around can't even bring in 800 as a main attraction, imagine how the smaller Spidey verse films are going to do

Last edited:
Damn, just heard Marvel got Fishburne as Goliath? DCEU was wasting him as damn Perry White.

And why they gotta chop off Bae Larson's hair for Captain Marvel?

It's really comparing oranges and apples

That iron man movie doesn't have to do as much because the shared universe they were building towards is so much bigger than him

A Spidey verse would be heavily reliant on Spidey

LIke one example is Steph on the Warriors and the other example is LeBron on the Cavs

And like I said, the mcu isn't centered around Iron Man, although he is a main player

Like it's ok for all the mcu solo movies to bring in less money than the Avengers movies because the Avengers movies bring so much bread, a billion plus. But if the character you're building around can't even bring in 800 as a main attraction, imagine how the smaller Spidey verse films are going to do

Sounds like excuses to me. Just say "damn, you're right. Iron Man did do it." If Scumbag Rogers was the first movie you would've agreed and moved along lol.

Getting caught up. Appreciate RFX for updating the thread. Ragnarok! Now THAT is a THOR movie!

Never cared for Carol Danvers, but I'm down to watch a Skrull invasion. The concept art of the Skrulls looks SICK.

How come we can't see the IW trailer?! The bootleg handy cam footage was hype.

Being NT's #1 Ant-Man homer, just this logo is enough to get me hyped. :lol: :pimp: Laurence Fishburne is kind of doughy these days though. We're going to have Goliath with a spare tire. :lol:

20213955_112280032723080_988843119560622080_n.jpg

Don't they check for phones at comic con?

99% sure that's a marvel employee who has permission to leak that small clip for hype purposes only.

I see you marvel.

Back
Top Bottom