WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

they did have Hulks bed in one of the earlier cons...
20213787_443321269401418_5326661063754645504_n.jpg

9IXei.jpg

man hackers interested in taking Orange is the new black episodes but not what is easily the biggest trailer on the planet???

Thor trailer was pretty cool. Still cautiously optimistic after the disappointment that was Thor 2. But hoping this one will fare better.

That infinity war snippet just destroyed me. I'm literally having a psychological break down. What is life?

Captain Marvel is going to be a box office bomb regardless of how much Marvel pushes her.

Captain Marvel is going to be a box office bomb regardless of how much Marvel pushes her.
Nah. In a post WW cinematic world, female superhero movies are gonna flourish. All it has to do is get a RT score above 80 and it'll be successful.

I'm just curious as to how they are gonna explain her absence during the duration of the MCU.

Fans are never satisfied, you know this . . . and we all win if everyone puts out good films...
Yeah, but what were talking about is short term gratification.

Marvel has Ragnarok and BP coming out before IW. DC has JL coming out this year. One studio has to release another trailer for their movie the other can drop a teaser as a gift for a select group of fans and that's it.

I know I'm not stressing over it. Especially since I've been patient for 10 years already for this movie. Marvel holding me down real good this year and only seem to be continuing that.

Captain Marvel set in the 90's!!

Nick Fury with both eyes!!

THE F***IN SKRULLS ARE THE VILLAINS!!!

OHHHH LAWD I CANT TAKE IT NO MO!!

Back
Top Bottom