WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

You know what, I don't want Marvel to drop the trailer. I want them to leave it just like this. There's still Thor and Black Panther to release. We haven't even seen a full Panther trailer yet. Not only do I not want them to release the trailer now, when we finally do get the trailer I want that to be the ONLY trailer. Make us all squirm and suffer til may 4th only to have our patience rewarded with our heads exploding when Spider-Man and Star-Lord make a joke about both of their names being Peter and Thanos suplexing Hulk. Tease us Marvel. Tease us good.

^ I really want to see what the hell DCEU is going do if batffleck is really out..

Is there any precedent for it?

Who is that, that thanos hit with the haymaker? tony?

Digging Caps dirty look...what was he wearing?

Sound wasn't too bad for me, maybe couldn't make out 1-2 lines but you can basically see everything. Best version out there
I'm actually praying that this is the only trailer we get. I def want to make this the only trailer I see, but at the same time Will they drop this trailer with Thor and a brand new trailer with BP?

I mean if there was ever a time to utter the words "we really don't need another a trailer" now is the time. I'm convinced to see this film at least 3 times in theater. twice in IMAX

Watched the better angle of the IW trailer and I literally don't need to see anything else

Disney needs to give this one the Star Wars treatment

I'm calling a good 1.6 billi for IW easily.

I'm not watching anything to do with the IW trailer until we get the crispy joint straight from Marvel.

IW might hit 2 billi, this is a generational film, quite possibly the most anticipated movie of all time..

Back
Top Bottom