WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

Did Homecoming open in other countries or something . A few days ago it was 480 million, now it's at like 570.

After Star Wars of course Marvel has to be next in the ranks when discussing the franchise film world right?

Did Homecoming open in other countries or something . A few days ago it was 480 million, now it's at like 570.

I do t think it did. It growing box office legs with analyst predicting a suicide squad type run. China still hasn't set a release date for the film (suicide squad didn't release in china). Homecoming could very well outgross Spider-Man 3.

I do t think it did. It growing box office legs with analyst predicting a suicide squad type run. China still hasn't set a release date for the film (suicide squad didn't release in china). Homecoming could very well outgross Spider-Man 3.

Its definitely doing numbers in the foreign market. I didn't know it would outdo domestic like that. I believe China and Japan has its eyes set on August.

Y'all need to calm down, only movie doing over 2B FOR SURE is the new Avatar lol.
Why do you assume that?

Avatar came out the right time with the right new age cgi to get where it got. Pretty sure the sequel might not even sniff a billi.

Last edited:
one of the reasons why I was blown away by Vol. 2 was Yondu and his whole storyline with the ravagers. I found him soooo annoying in the first one and in this one, it was completely different. Really going to miss his presence in Vol. 3 and IW going forward.

I'm very interested in where Captain Marvel has been for almost 2 decades. Fury knew her and never mentioned anything about her? Also she's not in any of the posters for IW, similar to Spider-Man in civil war. And the Skrulls have been a thing and never mentioned in Guardians? Never mentioned by Ronan? Extremely intriguing.

Back
Top Bottom