WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

I don't remember Avatar being trashed when it released. I liked it and my friends seemed to enjoy it as well. Story wasn't the greatest, it was average.
It wasn't when it came out. I was the only kid wondering why everybody was praising this hyped up trash.

Good thing I didn't pay to see it and just watched the bootleg. I would've been extra salty.

It really just goes to show what repackaging the story of Pocohantas and the overall imperial invasion, occupation, and genocide of native peoples can do for your movies if you just add lots of guns and explosions and blue ppl

I've never seen Avatar, it never looked interesting. I feel like Loki will die in IW, Thanos going to take the Tesseract and murk him out.

Fell asleep watching it in the cinema with my ex. I remember her not getting mad since she thinks movie was snoozefest too. Lol

I'm very interested in where Captain Marvel has been for almost 2 decades. Fury knew her and never mentioned anything about her? Also she's not in any of the posters for IW, similar to Spider-Man in civil war. And the Skrulls have been a thing and never mentioned in Guardians? Never mentioned by Ronan? Extremely intriguing.

FURY IS A SKRULL! SECRET INVASION IS PHASE 4

I caved and watched the trailer. I feel like we won't get the trailer until closer to Ragnarok's release date

IMG_5427.JPG

Avatar can't be that "trash" if it only opened at 77 million and moved on to do what I did. It has an 83% on RT too! Crazy, I remember when it opened at 77 million and second weekend it did like 75-78million! I was like WTF . Imagine if you add inflation to the ticket prices now.

Movie ages poorly.. at the time it was great because we hadn't seen something like it

Happens to a lot of movies

Maybe captain marvel will be what was spoken about in Dr Strange when they mentioned the person with the brain issue since it's taking place in the past

Caved just this second and just searched for lame's post to watch the trailer but the trailer is gone.

Lol. Oh well

its constantly being uploaded by someone and then deleted by Disney, just got to look at the most recently uploaded when searching

So if Captain Marvel has been around since the 90s....

Will she show up in Infinity War?

Captain Marvel taking place in the 90s is really exciting.

Also, they'll probably put the de-aging technology to work with Rhodes.

it might be a surprise but I don't think so, she might for A4 though

I do not remember any report where she has shot anything with Marvel yet

Back
Top Bottom