WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

does such a thing even exist?

if it does, do they NOT sound like a man?

saying deadasss between every word, with the raspy voice of a lifelong cigarette smoker?

*cringes*
i dont see how you NY dudes do it man, but god speed.
Based off what you're saying it sounds like you're generalizing ratchet women, which yes, NY does have, but if that is all you think of when you think of a woman from NY, I, along with many other NT NYers here I'm sure will be able to tell you, there are truly some beautiful women throughout all of NY. There's a woman for everyone's type, shoot, you can join Amel, Shogun, and I as I pour out some Blue label.

SM:H Japan Premiere Poster
DGSr4unUMAAUPso.jpg:large

does such a thing even exist?

if it does, do they NOT sound like a man?

saying deadasss between every word, with the raspy voice of a lifelong cigarette smoker?

*cringes*
i dont see how you NY dudes do it man, but god speed.
What kind of low quality subpar ny broads are you around?

Sounds like a specific type of chick from ny scarred you :lol: or are you watching Love & Hip Hop NY & Black Ink Crew thinking that represents all NYC females? :lol:

Have Ghost Rider kill all of the inhumans in episode 1 and then it turns into his show.

Can't they just cut their losses, and not release the show?
With the infinity gauntlet in play they can wipe that version of the Inhumans out of existence.

If Marvel were really smart they'd have another Blackbolt show up (with mask) and kill all of the Scott Buck Inhumans and their dead corpses would reveal they were Skrulls all along!

4c96f9db8e65a33016c4ac55decb932c--marvel-characters-marvel-heroes.jpg

PLOT TWIST!

Last edited:
Jonathan Hickman Confirms Marvel Cancelled The FANTASTIC FOUR Comics Over Film Rights

Marvel Comics has denied that was the case, citing poor comic book sales as the catalyst for the decision to cancel the FF books but after years and years of speculation and denials we finally have confirmation from Hickman that film rights are indeed the reason why the Fantastic Four are largely absent from the Marvel universe right now.

"I think it’s pretty common knowledge at this point that Marvel isn’t publishing Fantastic Four because of their disagreement with Fox. While it bums me out, I completely understand because, well, it isn’t like they’re not acting out of cause. Fox needs to do a better job there." said Hickman to Newsarama [via Bleeding Cool].

But Hickman wasn't letting Marvel off the hook either. "That kind of thinking runs contrary to everything I believe in as a professional storyteller. It comes from a place of manipulation where an attempt is made to make the reader desire something through denial. It's hacky. It's suboptimal. It's the central tenet of all sh---y dating advice. If you want someone to care about a book, write a story they care about."

Why are people so obsessed with who dies in infinity war? None of them are Uncle Ben so it's not like any body dying has that much weight when they can be brought back whenever

BECAUSE IT'S INFINITY WARRRRRR!!!!! (and discussing this these topics over and over is what we dooooo... because we wanna be like "I freakin knew it when the movie comes out)

Why are people so obsessed with who dies in infinity war? None of them are Uncle Ben so it's not like any body dying has that much weight when they can be brought back whenever

People's expectations are high. And It's Thanos . If 3 people don't die, Movie automatically gonna be weak to some

I wouldn't mind a new roster with Black Panther, Spidey, Ant-Man, Wasp, Vision, Scarlet Witch, Doctor Strange, Nova, and Iron Man. (Because Tony ain't going NOWHERE. Or he's going to explore the galaxy.)

Let Thor flourish on the throne of Asgard. Let Hulk finally have the peace he's been looking for when the military and General Ross finally chill. Cap, Sam, and Bucky can walk off into the sunset together. Hawkeye can be a family man and sling diapers instead of arrows.

I think Don Cheadle makes a great Rhodey but a terrible War Marchine

I like Don Cheadle better as an actor, but neither Rhodey has been anything other than window dressing. I love the Iron Man/War Machine team-up at the end of IM2 tho. That was wavy. :pimp:

Don Cheadle is the better actor but Lucious was the better Rhodes. That airplane scene > anything Cheadle has done as Rhodes

Back
Top Bottom