WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

Avengers 1 would have been 10 times better if Edward Norton was saying they were a ticking time bomb. I wonder if he's ever watched it?

IMG_1664.GIF

Reddit had a thread that was for funniest jokes in the MCU and one of the dudes said "Next time baby" -Terrance Howard

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

So, Inhumas was headed by Ike right? Since it's television?

If so, I think he's the one to blame for that crap Inhumans we're about to witness.

If so, I think he's the one to blame for that crap Inhumans we're about to witness.

Unfortunately no. Scott Buck and Jeph Loeb will take all the heat before Ike get a sliver of blame. He's got too many pawns in front of him. He's damn near untouchable.

Nice touch with Stan :lol: I did not expect the cast to be in it but knew I'd see Gunn once I saw them.

Was waiting for Pratt. Seems only Vin and Bradley weren't in it.

Ike Is still CEO (think he got a promotion with a new title) over everything Marvel. He doesn't really oversee anything day to day. He gets thing ran by him and checks up on the most important (most profitable) aspects of Marvel and makes sure things continue to improve. Since Feige's Disney coup Marvel studios is no longer under his purview and treated like just another movie studio Disney owns.

Ike tapped Jeph Loeb (animation tv producer, comic creator, etc.) to be president of Marvel tv (basically the Feige for Marvel tv) and it is he who oversees direction of all Marvel tv shows including cartoons. From his interviews, he personally oversaw the Agents of Shield launch on ABC and all of the Marvel Netflix shows. He is the one that has the biggest say in hiring Scott Buck to be showrunner of Iron Fist s1 and then the team up with IMax and ABC for the launch of Inhumans.

I'd say its fair to blame him (and whoever else played a part in choosing) for hiring Buck as showrunner for both shows since that happened one after the other.

IF just seemed like a time thing so they got him knowing he could at least make sure 13 cohesive episodes would get done regardless of quality.

Inhumans is where they dropped the ball. Ike apparently pushed for that to be a MCU movie. Feige supported that to a certain degree with several statements making it seem like the Inhumans would be a fairly big/critical part to the MCU post Avengers 3&4.

It seems though Ike was only pushing Inhumans to bury the X-Men due to his beef with Fox studios over F4 rights and w/e else. Over time **** just began to change when AoS got to do an entire season dealing with the issues of Inhumans without using any of the royal family or other more important characters. Up until last year before the announcement of the Inhumans show post the Marvel studio split Feige was still claiming Inhumans were part of plans and then the show was announced and hasn't said much of anything since.

So then instead of making it a priority of Marvel tv it just got that IMax hype tacked to it but the actual production still has a tv budget and they've constantly talked about the cgi for Medusa and Lockjaw still being worked on.

Overall due to this not being a movie yeah you could blame Ike but as for the show being bad that's on Buck for making it trash and Loeb for hiring him.

Last edited:
INHUMANS Executive Producer Attempts To Defend Poor Quality Of Series And Medusa's Abysmal Wig

Talking at the show's TCA panel last night, Loeb claimed that Inhumans is still a work in progress despite the fact that it hits IMAX screens in three weeks and that what we've seen from the first couple of episodes would almost certainly be done at such a late stage in its production.

Addressing Inhumans' IMAX opening, he said that it's "simply extraordinary and should be seen on that screen" before adding: "I can tell you that the show you have seen is not the finished product, so if you’re asking me whether it’s done, it’s not." That was in response to a critic saying that the show doesn't actually appear to be making good use of those IMAX cameras and when another pointed out a muddled subplot with Karnak, Loeb once again attempted to defend the upcoming series.

"What you’ve seen so far is something that’s unfinished," he repeated. "Once you’ve seen the whole finished product you actually do [understand]." As excuses go, that's really far from the best one!

However, the EP wasn't the only one forced to go on the defensive. Star Serinda Swan was quizzed on Medusa's terrible looking wig and the appalling CGI effects which have made headlines since the release of that second trailer and said: "It’s never been done before so there are going to be issues. There are going to be trial and tribulations. I think there was software that actually had to be built with it. If we only did things that were perfect we would never start and so it’s a phenomenal start."

Not Even The Director Of Marvel's INHUMANS Liked The Trailer

During a recent chat with Metro, director Roel Reine admitted that he wasn't actually surprised by the backlash because he also thought the first trailer was poor and released too soon.

"I was mixed about the first trailer as well. I felt like it didn’t give you the scope, it didn’t give you a lot of secrets or visual effects. I felt it was a little bit too early because the visual effects were not ready – Medusa’s hair was not ready. So I was really nervous about it and would think the fans would not really like it. When I watched the first trailer I was like ‘ooosh’. But me as a filmmaker, as a director, you’re not involved with the marketing part of these things. The trailer was made by other people, so I was really nervous about it when I saw it. So I was like, “oh guys maybe we should hold off,” but it was too late because it was already in the open."

$

$

$

$

$

$

$

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom