WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

Ummmm how you goin ride so hard for a dude you don't even know?!

Amel is disgusted by who they decided to cast for the role

Early reactions for Inhumans is hitting the web.

....Not good. Reviewers who said they liked iron fist are even saying it's that bad.

Can I be Batman in JL: War gif rfx45 rfx45 pleasssseeeee?

*edit man shogun shogun is Batman? Man *folds arms in discontent*

bms.gif

Such a shame Marvel TV would blunder twice (IF and Inhumans)

The common denominator is the showrunner so he should be banned from marvel forever.

Scott Buck. He's actually being replaced for Iron Fist season 2 so the seeds were already sewn but Inhumans may be the nail in the coffin

Still crazy to me how it was scheduled as a movie first.

Now we gav to settle for this trash. Did BB dirty. :x

Had no idea that there was an Easter Egg for Man-Thing and Beta Ray Bill. It would be cool if Bill showed up to help Thor or at least cameo.

But with the assumed run time for Ragnarok, probably not.

It really would've been better for Marvel to do nothing with Inhumans and keep it in their pocket for now than to come out with the show

^ yup.. would have been a good place for them to go after avengers 4.. give people a lil bit of a break from certain characters

I'd invite him to drink some whiskey and courting some of the most beautiful women in NY. I believe he is from NY too, so it can actually happen.

does such a thing even exist?

if it does, do they NOT sound like a man?

saying deadasss between every word, with the raspy voice of a lifelong cigarette smoker?

*cringes*
i dont see how you NY dudes do it man, but god speed.

Back
Top Bottom