WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - D&W OUT NOW - Doomsday = RDJ back

It gets tireing looking for all this content. With music, they just keep shutting down more and more sites and a lot of these new ones just dish out viruses . So I said f*** it and got tidal. I imagine its the same with these as well in a way.

the sites come and go, you gotta step your googles up

i subscribe to streaming services too, im just not waiting on them

im turning into a digital hoarder because i hate commercials

vlcsnap-2017-07-05-08h58m06s743.png

Sounds like he hasn't watched a Captain America movie since TFA. Scumbag Steve gets exposed for the corrupt idiot he is in the next 2 sequels.

He also sounds dumb when he says he can't follow something in his muddled examples. A hero working with another hero but its not the same family? Huh? I get being anti-propaganda and even personally being over superhero movies in general but I just think there's a bit of jealously that the new block busters are cbms not action flicks like they use to be in the 90s and early 2000s.

This isn't the first time an actor or director has criticized this subgenre of movies though. Still wonder how high the jealously levels are. Especially when their movies never reached those heights or continue to bomb.

Ive seen GOTG2 now twice.

James Gunn has a real talent at synchronizing music to scenes. Its like the songs are characters themselves, adding value and even adding to the script it self. That scene where Ego is stating the lyrics from "Brandy Your'e a Fine Girl" to Peter and comparing himself and Peter to the sailor in that song. Genius.

Yondu taking down the whole Ravagers crew to the tune of "come a little bit closer". The part in that scene where they pause the song and you hear Yondu whistle then continue the song.
Bonkers.

Rocket doing his thing in the forest against the Ravagers to the tune of "Southern Lights". The films opening with "Mr. Blue Sky", groot dancing while the crew is fighting in the background.

Well done Mr. Gunn.

Not sure which GOTG I like more, they both rock. Theyre not perfect films, as they both have flaws, but theyre solid.

Back
Top Bottom