WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

My friend kept asking me when will tickets be available to buy..

Me: Now
giphy.gif

This is wild went from 5 minutes to over an hour. Probably have better luck actually purchasing at the theater directly except it's 6am smh

I just tried three different theaters and three different days. Wait time and/or infinite loading times for everything. I'ma just have to chill and try again tonight.

Just happy I got my opening night tickets.

Getting my opening night tickets when I did was like picking up shoes at an empty store before the mob hit.

spot on. like...you just happened to walk past and see them in the window...yell your size in from the side walk because you arent going to go all the way in to get clowned. then they say yah, nobody knows we got deez. cop when its literally just 2 of yall. could even go back and try on some t's and think about socks. Had frivolous time.

then poof. gone. straight fyre festival mode.

spot on. like...you just happened to walk past and see them in the window...yell your size in from the side walk because you arent going to go all the way in to get clowned. then they say yah, nobody knows we got deez. cop when its literally just 2 of yall. could even go back and try on some t's and think about socks. Had frivolous time.

then poof. gone. straight fyre festival mode.
Lmao you just described my experience.

At first I got two tickets. Was surprised by how smooth it went. Then I'm like yeaaa lemme get two more for some ppl who might come with. AAnd that went smoothly too.

Then I tried to get tickets for another day and it went to hell

I was in such a rush to get the tix and not lose them that I tried my password on the app once and said eff it, i’ll sacrifice a few rewards points earned and just bought the tix as a guest without logging in.

I just tried three different theaters and three different days. Wait time and/or infinite loading times for everything. I'ma just have to chill and try again tonight.

Just happy I got my opening night tickets.

Getting my opening night tickets when I did was like picking up shoes at an empty store before the mob hit.

I kind of figured 5am (Vegas) was the play so I F5’d it at about 4:50...Got in right away for the Thursday show with a little delay at seat selection...While I was waiting I grabbed my phone and got through for Saturday with no issues...

This process is like buying sneakers for sure...Crazy that’s it's come to this...

Oh yeah that new trailer dope. My body ready. Gives me the feels that Tony might not make it either the way is more focused on him

Bros that new trailer really got me hyped.

That back shot of Cap, IM and Thor inching towards Thanos....

The feels

This is going to be a 300 mil domestic opening.

Will probably hit 900 mil-a billion worldwide in the first weekend

This is a first. I've never seen a movie site have errors back to back to back. I have a opening night ticket and am trying to get a Dolby ticket for Saturday or Sunday.

Back
Top Bottom