WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

just took a peek in the imax room to see what the seating options are....dudes raping that room. the 1st showing in imax, 630, bouta sell out.

for an inferior viewing.

unfortunate.
Lololol I went straight to Dolby. Dead center was gone when I refreshed at 7:46

Ended up getting center but towards the top. Works just fine. Gonna get a Saturday viewing as well. My theater got a 8 AM for Dolby open

Glad I got good seats. Entire room was practically sold out by the time I checked out. I would've bought out the entire handicap row for me and my boys if it was, idgaf:lol:

Last edited:
uh ohh...site acting like finishline now lmaoooo. i hope you all snagged your tix. site is crashing.

Bros I tried to go back in to get seats for Sunday as well and I got hit with this for the first time

Screenshot_20190402-080031_Chrome.jpg

And after I get through its just never ending loading....

Got my 6:00 IMAX 3D tickets for Thursday night...Also got some regular regular IMAX screening tickets for Saturday morning at 11:00...Reserved seating of course to avoid the chaos...

Might try to squeeze in a regular screening at a non reserved seat theater for Sunday depending on how I like the first viewings...

site crashed fam. this **** is epic. the amc movie site probs so chill and low maintenance, to get an insane influx of people, like trying to dump a lake in a water bottle

Just went back to see what the seating was like. 11 min wait time...for the 7 am 2D IMAX showing that Saturday. Jesus Tapdancing Christ.

Well this is frustrating. I don't want just tickets to Thurs night.

I want Fri and/or Sunday nights too.

#firstworldproblems

all the big ticket pages are dead for thursday.

dolby 6pm, dolby 10pm - imax 630pm, imax 3d 1030pm

all dead pages.

you can cop reggie tickets for thursday though with the free for all seats...but that madness is gonna be like christmas time.

Back
Top Bottom