WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

We got a brand new theatre here. About a 30 min drive but it's NICE. Decided to splurge. Just spent 100 bucks on tickets

Thursday at 6 Dolby already sold out except front row. The Dolby by me has the least leg room I've ever seen. I can't fully extend without my legs touching the wall and bending. Great screen and sound but not comfortable. I can't move past people without them having to move their reclining legs.

Waiting on the next best theater to open up tickets with Dolby Atmos but at least it's more comfortable.

Cmon now fam

Screenshot_20190402-082513_Chrome.jpg

Lincoln has a dolby theater? Whoa. I watched IW in imax there last yr don't remember a dolby theater. Must not have been paying attention. I'll keep this in mind next time.

yup. I still havent seen anything in there yet. Was hoping for these but im good with IMAX

Watching at a Regal, their website isn't having any issue just bought 2 tickets for Saturday

Was deciding between their huge theater vs their smaller one, ended up going with the smaller one thinking it'd be chance for less nonsense. Apparently both have recliners so hopefully it works out

Wht in the hell? Didn’t expect tickets to be up at like 8 am. Dunno when I can watch the movie now. Got hit with this damn screen.
6DAA6333-24E5-4564-B8F1-B7E550EB06D5.png

Got my tickets center row for the 5pm fan event. Tried going back for more tickets for another viewing but the app crashed.

Copped tix for the regular theater but I’m trying to see this **** in Dolby and the site is crashing like like a MF’er. I’m hot.

I just tried three different theaters and three different days. Wait time and/or infinite loading times for everything. I'ma just have to chill and try again tonight.

Just happy I got my opening night tickets.

Getting my opening night tickets when I did was like picking up shoes at an empty store before the mob hit.

Back
Top Bottom