WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

Can someone explain the frenzy to get opening weekend tix? People really want to be in a crowded movie theater with less than optimal seats?

Just got my tix. I doubt the theater I go to is hyped because it was almost a full showing available granted it is a 1050pm showing. But I went here last time for captain marvel, and no mfers were hyped. Oh well....

Btw that last clip with IM, cap, and Thor.... Og god squad. Either thanos getting washed, or those three seeing the end of the line.

Cause people will spoil the entire movie by Friday morning.
Yeah, thats what i figured. I used to do the opening weekend thing until i realized if i waited a week i could see it at a matinee with basically the theater to myself. Choice of seats and no annoying talking kids.

tumblr_ppc4qmLsfh1sk5d8bo1_1280.png

Could have just bought a new car like any other dude going through a midlife crisis

Wow. This ticket release was like a hyped Jordan release. Never seen this in my life. My wife was like “WTF?! I know you’ve done stuff like this for shoes, but tickets are hard to get too now?!?” Had to get up at 5am PST, and the site for one of the best theaters in Seattle IMO, the Cinerama (RIP Paul Allen), was down/crashed for like 20 minutes or so when they first opened for ticket purchases, but eventually got tickets for both the Thursday opening, and the 6pm Friday showing. Pumped! Both showings were basically sold out, save for a few seats here and there, within an hour. Crazy.

Can someone explain the frenzy to get opening weekend tix? People really want to be in a crowded movie theater with less than optimal seats?

crowd isn't really an issue anymore once reserved seating was implemented

before you'd have to go to the theater early and fight to get good seats, this time around just log in and pick your seats and you can get in the theater within a few minutes and you're good

that is also why people want to get tix asap, to get good seats reserved

plus this is a conclusion to a 10year build up, i dont think this will be replicated ever again, even in MCus 20yr anniv, this will likely be never topped again

Trying to get AMC Dolby tickets for Friday for me an my homie, this is wild. There’s a 2 AM cinemark xD Thursday night/Friday morning showing a mile from my house that’s totally empty :lol:

Strongly considering it solo though :nerd:

checked the times for the theater I booked for saturday morning, just to see what the times are look like now....

the entire weekend is sold out

Can't wait to hear the new tracking for BO

Got 3 more times lined up to see this film in just May
a double date
and then on a solo trip to LA seeing it twice at the Arclight/Maybe 1 at the Alamo Drafthouse if its open by then

it is INSANE we have no idea what their plan is(just theories) but damn it'd be crazy if that first fight takes place within the first 20 minutes and they lose and thats when ant-man pops up
they really hiding Hulk too, you know he's gonna be walking up with them

Regal really doesn't want to hear from anyone today. They're automatically dropping all calls.

Screw it, I got tired of waiting on Fandango and AMC so I copped tickets from El Capitan theater in Hollywood for Saturday. Luckily I was able to cop fan event tickets for opening night before all the apps crashed.

Back
Top Bottom