WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

That little minute and a half sneak peek got me way more hyped than the first two. Thanos lines gave me goosebumps. I want to at least wait until the following Monday or Tuesday because I don’t need a crowd reacting loudly to every appearance and crap. This for sure will be seen twice possibly back to back. This time I need to go IMAX

checked the times for the theater I booked for saturday morning, just to see what the times are look like now....

the entire weekend is sold out

Can't wait to hear the new tracking for BO

Got 3 more times lined up to see this film in just May
a double date
and then on a solo trip to LA seeing it twice at the Arclight/Maybe 1 at the Alamo Drafthouse if its open by then

it is INSANE we have no idea what their plan is(just theories) but damn it'd be crazy if that first fight takes place within the first 20 minutes and they lose and thats when ant-man pops up
they really hiding Hulk too, you know he's gonna be walking up with them
man what?! that's crazy i pray to god mine isnt sold out lol

That little minute and a half sneak peek got me way more hyped than the first two. Thanos lines gave me goosebumps. I want to at least wait until the following Monday or Tuesday because I don’t need a crowd reacting loudly to every appearance and crap. This for sure will be seen twice possibly back to back. This time I need to go IMAX
That has been my thinking. Sometimes going opening weekend adds to the experience but id rather wait a couple days get imax tix dead center with my bag of popcorn and enjoy

a447639aac04605c6d357aff0e488df0.jpg

Seeing the 6pm show April 25th at Meridian 16 in Seattle. Seeing it again on Saturday at Cinerama

crowd isn't really an issue anymore once reserved seating was implemented

before you'd have to go to the theater early and fight to get good seats, this time around just log in and pick your seats and you can get in the theater within a few minutes and you're good

that is also why people want to get tix asap, to get good seats reserved

plus this is a conclusion to a 10year build up, i dont think this will be replicated ever again, even in MCus 20yr anniv, this will likely be never topped again
I get what you're saying but to me it seems like instead of going to fight for good seats people now do that online? Eitherway thank you. you answered my question. Ill try to stay out of this thread until the Tuesday after lol

Had to settle for imax J3. Couldn't not settle for first showing
Cause people will spoil the entire movie by Friday morning.
Try thursday night after 9pm eastern time when the east coasters leave the first showing. :lol:

Fandango says they are working with AMC to get ticket sales up & running.
Right now the only option is to physically go to your local AMC to buy tickets.

Like someone else said, spoilers are gonna fly out by Friday morning

I have to see this Thursday night somehow

I'm lucky as hell I was able to wake before 8am today. I'm normally not up until much later.

The stress over not having tickets to opening night would've derailed my workday

Welp didnt get tickets to my preferred theater cause AMC website has gone to **** BUT went for the backup theater got two tickets for 7pm Thursday night

Why not just have more showings. Like push the older movies out and have more rooms for End game. Also, release more Thursday day showings. ****, have it showing 24 hrs a day

Back
Top Bottom