WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

Should I watch this apparent new trailer? Just reading about it here. Don’t want it spoil anything for me

Why not just have more showings. Like push the older movies out and have more rooms for End game. Also, release more Thursday day showings. ****, have it showing 24 hrs a day
Most of us in here are watching in either Dolby or IMAX, aint no standard ***. Theaters have plenty of standard showings but we're privileged lol
Movie starts a 6pm Thursday, which means by roughly 9:30pm I'll either be pronounced dead after watching the film, or I'll be hitting that spoiler tag HARD!
Spoiler tag or spoiler thread lol we blocking lame for sure a week ahead of time

Like someone else said, spoilers are gonna fly out by Friday morning

I have to see this Thursday night somehow

When I sit in my seat Thursday night at 6 pm EST Im going ham in here, when the title screen come in I am letting yall know what is happening. Letting yall know from now

you people had a long time to prepare for Endgame and yall wanna wait until Saturday to see the movie? Oh hell nah

got mines this morning, atom tickets was fried this morning so good on that one

fandango wasnt bad with the virtual line, only waited 8 mins. me and my son hyped for thursday night at 7:45 pm showing :pimp:

Woke up around 11. Idk how I was able to snag tickets to a 720 showing on fandango. Top row but dead center

When I sit in my seat Thursday night at 6 pm EST Im going ham in here, when the title screen come in I am letting yall know what is happening. Letting yall know from now

you people had a long time to prepare for Endgame and yall wanna wait until Saturday to see the movie? Oh hell nah
Blocked and reported for the shenanigans lol

Now that my personal opening day tickets are secured Need to get dolby tickets at some point for the opening weekend and organize going with groups of friends for extra viewings

Why not just have more showings. Like push the older movies out and have more rooms for End game. Also, release more Thursday day showings. ****, have it showing 24 hrs a day

they are :lol: I mean they can only show it to as much theaters they have and keep in mind its a 3 hr movie so its not going to have as much showtimes... there's only so much time and theaters/seats available in a night :lol:
eg.png

AMC about to lose business to regal because of their website malfunction lmao

all those theaters and seats are going to be filled out by april 25th so they aren't losing money, all these theaters thats gon' run endgame 24hrs a day are all gon' make bank

Y'all say the same **** every time a movie is about to come out. You don't have to announce that you're blocking or ignoring, just do it or stay out of the damn thread! How often must we go through this with y'all?

Y'all act like announcing what you're going to do means something. Guess what??

tenor.gif

Last edited:
Y'all say the same **** every time a movie is about to come out. You don't have to announce that you're blocking or ignoring, just do it or stay out of the damn thread! How often must we go through this with y'all?

Y'all act like announcing what you're going to do. Guess what??

tenor.gif
Lmao. Blackmanta snapped

Funny post

I'm still blocking you though

I couldnt help but watch the final trailer. I that it was impossible for me to get more hype yet here i am

Back
Top Bottom