WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

A51E9382-4419-48AD-B1AD-27EFB7C4780A.jpeg
Left work. I couldn’t stay there knowing I might’ve missed out opening night. But here I am with 10 6pm Imax #WhateverItTakes

I woke up late, so I had a hard time finding a ticket for Thursday night at any of the local theaters because they were either sold out or their website was down.

But about 20 minutes ago, I was able to scoop a ticket for a Thursday night 6:00 pm showing. :pimp:

I overcame the odds, just like the Avengers will in a few weeks.

giphy.gif
If they are going the alternate reality route I'd hazard that is an alternate universe Tiny and main universe Cap.

Fandango app came through for me finally. I did wait like 45 minutes, but I got my 2nd ticket for a Dolby Cinema on Saturday.

Got threw on Atom a while ago, got seats for 6/7:30 PM. Due to work, I don’t know which one I’ll Make it to. Giving whichever showtime I can’t make to my little sister.

Fandango worked for me just like 15 minutes ago, got a few tickets for a Saturday showing. Was getting nervous though, got kicked back to the date/time selection because the seats were flying.

Screenshot_20190402-114510_Gallery.jpg

Around 7am pst couldnt get through amc it was 1hr wait. Copped on the fandango app imax at another location. Checked around 1030 since I still had a window open and the amc went through. Exchanged my imax for dolby cinema at amc with the quickness :pimp:

Wow it was so easy to get tickets now. I shoulda just slept in lol. Imax 2d Thursday night!
I woke up at 6AM and the 6PM 2D IMAX showing was almost sold out. Have a middle seat, but a little closer to the screen. Ain't no problem for me.

I'm ready to go!

Back
Top Bottom