WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

Finally saw CM last night. Went in with an open mind and I enjoyed the movie. Not top 5 obviously but I like it as much as Dr. Strange.
There were some goofy things here and there but for the most part I thought it was fun.

They're doing the 22 movie marathon at Lincoln Square. Hopefully it's not stinky or a pig sty by the time I watch there :lol:

Still not sure why anybody would want to do that...Nevermind the funk that would be going on in that theater...

If you watched every single film then by the time you get to Endgame your brain would be mush...You’d be completely miserable by that point for sure...

I doubt anyone actually sits thru the ENTIRE marathon. I'm sure they take breaks and go in and out of the theater. At least I hope so..

I actually wouldn't mind doin the MCU marathon if I had absolutely no responsibilities :lol:

Love the race track scene from Iron Man 2. The banter between Happy and Tony had me :rofl:

Happy: (hits Vanko with car)
Tony: are you ok?
Happy: yeah
Tony: were you trying to hit him or me?
Happy: I was trying to scare him
Tony: CAUSE I CAN'T TELL!
Tony: tourist..

Then the scene with Justin Hammer right before that

tumblr_nslz0wnWDH1r057rfo2_540.gif

tumblr_nslz0wnWDH1r057rfo1_540.gif

GleamingBestChimpanzee-size_restricted.gif

giphy.gif