WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

You guys are buggin about Ms Larson by the way

I'd have those binary thighs around my face any day of the week

I bet she'd taste like honey and super saiyan

avengers-endgame-presale-tickets-record-jpg.jpeg

MARVEL STUDIOS

If you were planning on seeing Avengers: Endgame opening night, hopefully you already have tickets. Otherwise, it’s gonna cost you. Tickets for the 22nd film in the Marvel Cinematic Universe are going for thousands of dollars on the resale market, because the only thing that can’t be snapped away is crippling debt. Here’s eight tickets at the Regal Majestic in Silver Springs, Maryland, for $8,000, two more in Reno, Nevada, for a cool $15,000 (or you can buy them now for $25,000!), or invite your three closest Rhode Island-based friends for an April 25 screening and make them Venmo you $7,000. This is all very normal.

“Not only did #AvengersEndgame become the biggest pre-sale title ever in the first 24 hours, but it accomplished this feat in only six hours” Fandango managing editor Erik Davis tweeted the day tickets went on sale. “I hesitate to call #AvengersEndgame the most anticipated movie of all-time, but in all honesty the numbers this one is putting up are extraordinary.” Endgame is even expected to compete for the biggest domestic opening weekend ever:

The latest Marvel adventure is on pace for a debut between $200 million and $250 million, according to early tracking. If estimates hold, it will join its predecessor, Avengers: Infinity War, as one of six films ever to surpass $200 million in ticket sales during its first weekend of release.

Those six films are Infinity War ($257.6 million), The Force Awakens ($247.9 million), The Last Jedi ($220 million), Jurassic World($208.8 million), The Avengers ($207.4 million), and Black Panther ($200 million) — Endgame will likely top The Last Jedi and make a serious run at Infinity and Force Awakens.

In related news, maybe Disney can loan you $7,500 for a 3D ticket.

Well you got to know your market

Supply and demand

There's someone who put up his ticket at one of my theaters for 9000 dollars. But that really shouldn't sell unless the purchaser has no brain cells. At the same theater if you really want to watch it you can just watch it at a regular screening. A decent amount of seats still available.

Supply and demand

There's someone who put up his ticket at one of my theaters for 9000 dollars. But that really shouldn't sell unless the purchaser has no brain cells. At the same theater if you really want to watch it you can just watch it at a regular screening. A decent amount of seats still available.
I don't need that much. I'm cool with just getting enough to pay for my popcorn and beer.

Maybe I should resell my extra ticket.
I'm tempted to resell mine but its not that serious

Supply and demand

Come like 2 weeks from now, then the market for opening night first screening might skyrocket, especially if you have Dolby

I don’t have a foot fetish in any sort of way..

To me, you can tell a lot about a person’s hygiene real quick by looking at their finger and/or toe nails

Don't disrespect the underrated GOAT of cookies

Fig Newtons are amazing. Ricky Bobby even sold the windshield of a race car to Nabisco for a Fig Newton windshield. It was dangerous and inconvenient, but he loved Fig Newtons. The car crashed and he burned in flames.

Clint Eastwood can shut up and drink his morning coffee.
EJTY3KcwRtg6ohjy5

Back
Top Bottom