WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

Yeah, this is why I stopped watching movies in LA. Although these days maybe there's ways to get them cheaper? Here in Dallas movies are cheap af and I get reclining seats and roomy aisles

BoxOffice projected that Endgame would earn $250–290 million in the United States on its opening weekend. Following the announcement of its China release, Deadline Hollywood estimated the film could have a global debut of over $840 million.

Someone I work with today tried saying Black Panther is the worst MCU movie... and when we all called him a racist (white people) he tried claiming it was because of the bad CGI. Smh.

If you don’t have BP in your top 5 MCU movies , whatever, it might land anywhere between 3-6 for me on any given day. But to say it’s the worst.... that is absolutely asanine.

Someone I work with today tried saying Black Panther is the worst MCU movie... and when we all called him a racist (white people) he tried claiming it was cuz the of the bad CGI. Smh.

If you don’t have BP in your top 5 MCU movies , whatever, it might land anywhere between 3-6 for me on any given day. But to say it’s the worst.... that I’d absolutely asanine.

Only butt hurt alt right white boys say Black Panther is a bad movie.

Is it one of the best? I’m biased so I’m gonna say it is.

If you’re on the m extreme end and say it’s one of the worst, well I already said what u really are.

Wild hot take: AoU is the only movie where they're THE AVENGERS.
1- they spent most of the movie coming together.
3- they were all scattered.
2- opens with them literally storming a castle for Loki's scepter, they party together, and they take on Ultron.

I'm probably gonna get all up in my feels when they all come together again in End Game. I mean just seeing a tease of Thor, Iron Man, and Cap about to tussle with Thanos got me hype.

Wild hot take: AoU is the only movie where they're THE AVENGERS.

Beginning to end, yup

A1 they don’t come together til end really

CW they start off avengers, albeit new.. but that doesn’t last long obviously

IW they never actually all get back together again

Probably not.. but who knows when we get closer and that itch gets too strong

SecondaryTornAsianconstablebutterfly-size_restricted.gif

Will catch it in IMAX or 4DX Saturday.

**** that.

should just join the AMC A List for about $20 if you plan on watching it at AMC in imax, dolby, etc
i pray that the audience at my showing isn't going to ruin the experience for me. ya know what i mean. hope they aren't loud and obnoxious :lol:

For the last two Endgame videos, Korey has clearly been reading spoilers but have been trying to pass **** off as his own :lol:

should just join the AMC A List for about $20 if you plan on watching it at AMC in imax, dolby, etc
i pray that the audience at my showing isn't going to ruin the experience for me. ya know what i mean. hope they aren't loud and obnoxious :lol:

Yeah but if you relied on A list on tuesday you got ****** cause amc’s system was shot all day and (I believe) you can only book through amc’s site/app with A list.

Things lined up nice for me and my $29 thur night dolby ticket was free courtesy a Atom reward I had. Then I copped 2 imax for friday morning and paid $8 for one of em with a regal reward. Spent $30 on $70 worth of tix :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom