WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

Yea. I'm not aware of any LG apps. But you can go to the LG store and download Amazon prime, Netflix and vudu and YouTube. If you're paying for those apps already they'll stream in UHD on your oled depending on the content you're streaming.

Have fun with your oled. Great TV man. It's head and shoulders better than the last TV I had. The picture of the oled is even ahead of theater technology.

IW streaming in UHD on the oled looks BANANAS

JUST WAIT UNTIL YOU GET IT PROFESSIONALLY CALIBRATED. THE STOCK OLED PICTURE IS TRASH COMPARED TO A CALIBRATED ONE. GOT MINE DONE A FEW MONTHS BACK. JAW DROPPING WATCHING 4K CONTENT.

JUST WAIT UNTIL YOU GET IT PROFESSIONALLY CALIBRATED. THE STOCK OLED PICTURE IS TRASH COMPARED TO A CALIBRATED ONE. GOT MINE DONE A FEW MONTHS BACK. JAW DROPPING WATCHING 4K CONTENT.
I was sort of thinking of having it calibrated but I'm happy with technicolor picture mode

How much was your calibration?

The twitter reactions are good enough for me for reviews but my curiosity on some of the reviews posted wants me to take a look tho.

Lord give me strength!

48 hrs to go!

Back
Top Bottom