WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

almost there and honestly...

980x.gif

Between this and GOTs, this weekend going have me dazed

Reactions: sb
Only four rotten reviews so far. This is one of them..

Screenshot_20190424-010732_Chrome.jpg

This lady got to be Team Thanos. Not liking endgame but liking IW lol

On everything I love I'll report every single one of you if I even feel like something is a spoiler.

It's well known you saw the movie...and now saying put respect on Stark? Yea, bye.

goldmember goldmember you first. I have to make an example so y'all know I'm bout this snitch action .
It's always team Stark that's up to no good

I muted him after I saw him getting reckless lol

Do you guys really value critics opinions? I’ve never made a decision to watch a movie based on the RT score it’s always been word of mouth or if the trailer was interesting

Only four rotten reviews so far. This is one of them..

Screenshot_20190424-010732_Chrome.jpg

This lady got to be Team Thanos. Not liking endgame but liking IW lol
I opened the links to the 4 bad reviews. 3 can be read, aint no way I'm paying for a trash negative review. So **** the 4th one.

These ppl were trying so hard. One dude decided to take on perspective as a child to say why the movie wouldnt be understandable to them. Another dude just complained aboit time travel and contradicted himself. Went from Widow and Hawkguy were bad and this and RDJR looked ready to be done with this to the acting was great and not a single person as bad.

The lady is probably one of the worst though. Just not making sense.

Also I cant take you seriously if you start your review off with I'm ready to take on all the haters who wont like this review. So disingenuous. Negative reviews just for clicks.

If you haven’t seen this by Friday morning, just stay out the thread, it’s the best advice to be given, plenty of us made sure to get tickets or drive hours to catch it within the first viewing, we did whatever it took and the movie will be discussed openly on Friday morning.

If you haven’t seen this by Friday morning, just stay out the thread, it’s the best advice to be given, plenty of us made sure to get tickets or drive hours to catch it within the first viewing, we did whatever it took and the movie will be discussed openly on Friday morning.

I'd go even further to say just stay off the internet completely, for those who won't be viewing opening weekend.

The internet doesn't know how to act when movies like this release. People spoiled TF out of Infinity War and didn't waste any time. :smh:

I'd go even further to say just stay off the internet completely, for those who won't be viewing opening weekend.

The internet doesn't know how to act when movies like this release. People spoiled TF out of Infinity War and didn't waste any time. :smh:

My broinlaw wanted to wait till May 2nd to watch it, he better block me and stay away from me till then, because if you can hold out that long to catch this, it tells me you really don’t care much for it and I will have 0 restrains for discussing the film in front of you..

rumor has it that end game will finally dethrone winter soldier as the goat mcu film.

nfl draft thursday too :nthat:

Yea draft going be ‘down’ time

I expect a lot with those other 2 thou.. not that I don’t expect a lot from the draft, but it ain’t like I’m expecting death

Back
Top Bottom