WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

On everything I love I'll report every single one of you if I even feel like something is a spoiler.

It's well known you saw the movie...and now saying put respect on Stark? Yea, bye.

goldmember goldmember you first. I have to make an example so y'all know I'm bout this snitch action .

..and now saying put respect on Stark?

I mean there is no MCU without tony and IM1

And realistically speaking, someone gotta pay the bills.. not many of the crew seem to have jobs that can afford all this stuff

I was sort of thinking of having it calibrated but I'm happy with technicolor picture mode

How much was your calibration?

You don’t necessarily need a professional calibration. Just goto rtings.com and go off their settings and make adjustments based on what you like.

At the very least you should turn off all the extra noise reduction and motion clear options. Soap opera effect is :sick:

amarano amarano

LG OLED fam :pimp:

I mean there is no MCU without tony and IM1

And realistically speaking, someone gotta pay the bills.. not many of the crew seem to have jobs that can afford all this stuff
Nahhh...we know that already. He been respected hes the goat. He's alluding to something in endgame. He won't be for long tho.

Nahhh...we know that already. He been respected hes the goat. He's alluding to something in endgame.

We know that, but I suspect we pay bills.. there are the fortunate/unfortunate few who seem not to appreciate real life aspects to these things (I say fortune, cause I'd love to go back to not having responsibilities)

97% on RT

95 critic reviews

Nahhh...we know that already. He been respected hes the goat. He's alluding to something in endgame.
But you don't know what and he didnt say.

Might as well stay outta the thread now.

The movie is out.

i watched the jeremy review i love everything he does

the other one that was posted in the same post i feel like the guy was getting a little fancy and was trying to allude to things so i shut it off

On everything I love I'll report every single one of you if I even feel like something is a spoiler.

It's well known you saw the movie...and now saying put respect on Stark? Yea, bye.

goldmember goldmember you first. I have to make an example so y'all know I'm bout this snitch action .
iM AbOUT THaT sNiTCH aCTIOn

*****. You sound like a *****

You don’t necessarily need a professional calibration. Just goto rtings.com and go off their settings and make adjustments based on what you like.

At the very least you should turn off all the extra noise reduction and motion clear options. Soap opera effect is :sick:

amarano amarano

LG OLED fam :pimp:
I tried the rtings recommendation actually but I found I only like it for certain movies. I've found I prefer the technicolor expert setting or whatever it it's called for my viewing needs. And yea I do noise reduction and motion clear off.

I don't like soap opera effect either.

almost there and honestly...

980x.gif

Back
Top Bottom