WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

A mention? How or why? Simply just mention Tony for the **** of it to enforce that he’s the smartest Avenger? REALLY? That’s what knocks this movie out of even a top 7 discussion? You seem to think GOTG was flawless then

I think both GOTG movies were more enjoyable.. I do not think they were flawless

But even Star lord in vol 1 realizes they can't win that fight alone and runs to the nova corp even though he risks his freedom by doing so because they are escaped criminals

Also giving the planet about to be attacked a heads up just seems like a decent thing to do

Watching Infinity War for the last time before Endgame, still get chills on the opening. Thanos better win.

hulk set the tone by getting beat down and the fear he had when he crashes in the stairs. after that scene ruffalo should stayed quiet the remainder of the movie. his forced comedy was cringe. my biggest gripe still with that movie.

hulk set the tone by getting beat down and the fear he had when he crashes in the stairs. after that scene ruffalo should stayed quiet the remainder of the movie. his forced comedy was cringe. my biggest gripe still with that movie.

A1 was the only time I actually liked ruffalo in the role.. while I liked hulk in Ragnorak wasn't a fan of some of the comedic stuff with banner/ ruffalo.. and AOU, whatever whedon was trying do just took away from the movie

Reactions: sb
F7C78DA4-19B6-422F-9C0A-3CFDD82950FB.jpeg
0E0F0DB4-3EFB-4397-9B92-9F086AB6AF18.jpeg

Ok brethren, which shirt for tomorrow??

Had to settle for Standard instead of imax or Dolby for Thursday night.

I’ve never seen tickets cooked like this. All through the weekend too :smh::frown:

Just sneaking in here to say that I’m still good to go

I’ve been avoiding almost everything that can fu** this up before I watch it lol

Hopefully everybody in here is still safe

Almost time:smokin

Back
Top Bottom