WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

What's this a hole's problem?

Screenshot_20190425-103452_Chrome.jpg

:lol: at 'I'm no longer sure they should be called movies'

Rarely go opening night but I want that energy.

Nerd energy is the most non-threateningly energy in the solar system I know of.

I remember it was like that for Infinity War and it was simply beautiful. The Marvel logo came on at the start and the whole theater started cheering. No judgment just everyone enjoying the 10 year journey.

Forecast to storm tonight but I can not effin wait until 6:30 pm.

In here watching Captain Marvel before Endgame later this night and didn’t even know Sansa was gettin the bag. :lol:

I actually like the cheering.

I know some of y’all don’t. I just do t like when people overly laugh to some jokes.or applauding at end of films. Maybe this one though. :lol:

I actually like the cheering.

I know some of y’all don’t. I just do t like when people overly laugh to some jokes.or applauding at end of films. Maybe this one though. :lol:
It was lit opening night when Thor arrived in wakanda. The energy inside the theater quadrupled.

When Thanos stabbed Stark you felt the temperature of the room drop

I can't understand how other ppl don't enjoy that

th

Just sneaking in here to say that I’m still good to go

I’ve been avoiding almost everything that can fu** this up before I watch it lol

Hopefully everybody in here is still safe

Almost time:smokin

everyone dies at the end.

Maybe it's been discussed already, but do you believe they won't have any post credits? I don't. An article I read said sometimes they're cut from premiers and I can believe that over none at all when it's fully released.

My plan to binge like 5-6 movies failed

Best friend's wife popped another baby yesterday so I was there

But it's kkkk. There's another healthy living soul in this world and the cap movies are fresh in my head anyway.

FV7917_a1

tomorrow morning on Footlocker for those interested. I know I am
I have the same shoes but in the Captain Marvel colors.

Wow if these had come out before I would've copped to wear for opening night.

Are these super limited? The captain marvel shoes were only selling in three stores nationwide

I have the same shoes but in the Captain Marvel colors.

Wow if these had come out before I would've copped to wear for opening night.

Are these super limited? The captain marvel shoes were only selling in three stores nationwide
Failed on CM and wasnt paying resell lol idk about limited but I'm going for these

Im really considering bringing my Gauntlet to the movie, will i get robbed for it? It’s New Rochelle, kind of hood...lol

For those trying to get films in before Endgame the only ones I would suggest are A1, Thor 2, WS and IW............

Back
Top Bottom