WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

Russos was right watch their 3 movies with(if you tryna rewatch)

Avengers 1
Thor Dark World
Winter Soldier
GOTG 1 and 2
Civil War
IW

And you good

its not an opinion its fact. i dont make the rules.
Sounds like an idiot has been teaching you "facts".

Must've been this guy

chris-evans-plays-captain-america-in-the-movies-dr-president-46552209.png

I don’t think the Winter Solider needs Falcon, he’s pretty fire alone, he washed Captain America,Black Panther, Falcon, Black Widow Carter and Iron Man in Civil War.
In what movie did this happen? :lol:

How can you confuse washing with running away?

Last edited:
Great film. Saw it in 4DX with my girl at midnight. I’m off today and I’m considering a solo watch at some point later this afternoon. Seeing it with a few friends again on Saturday as well.

Hot toys pumping them out today and didn’t think I wanted to get widow till this...THIS is the best widow they’ve put out

Wish I was able to get tickets to a closer theater. Will drive there around 7 pm for the 9 pm showing. Can’t wait.

Today is a day I’m blessed to see. I know it’s just a movie, but man so many friends I’ve lost through the years who were just as into comics as I was/am. This is it ladies and gentleman. To think where we’ve come in 20 years of good comic book movies (X-Men) to great movies that happen to star comic book characters(Endgame). The kid in me can not wait for this work day to be over so I can take this nap and get to that theater!

I'm watching the bootleg copy that's out

Gawd damn tha first 20 mins.. don't know if my body is ready for 3 hours of this

Jesus, this thing is like 'up' with the feels they're hittin you with quick.. and it's unrelenting

This is like a lil too real

Seats are pretty much filled at my theater for tonight. I'm not sitting in that front row for 3hrs, breaking my neck. :smh:

I'll just catch a matinee for tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom