WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

Its real on opening night.

They checking tickets as you enter to take your seat for once. Got an usher and a security guard :smh:

May finesse in the dark for that handicap seat man. If not I'm in the 3rd row with ppl behind me, next to me, and in front of me

Its real on opening night.

They checking tickets as you enter to take your seat for once. Got an usher and a security guard :smh:

May finesse in the dark for that handicap seat man. If not I'm in the 3rd row with ppl behind me, next to me, and in front of me
You in the city right?

Someone will sit right in your seat knowing they’re wrong then put on the confused look when you’re like “yo that’s my seat”

You in the city right?

Someone will sit right in your seat knowing they’re wrong then put on the confused look when you’re like “yo that’s my seat”
Downtown BK. Yeah I guess others are taking it real serious.

I usually never have that problem but with a packed night I see why.

Just dont drink anything for 8 hours prior to the movie. Works for me. :lol:

Made sure to drop a deuce at work before I got to theater.

I lost my popcorn and soda voucher I get from my job while walking to the theater. Had to buy popcorn
mjgrin.png

Man I'm dropping bass way ahead of time. Reconsidering buying a drink.

My bladder don't play. I already know I buy one of the "medium" drinks it's game over at the hour 55 minute mark.

May just bring in a monster and hopefully it lasts me through the majority of the flick.

Of course the ppl next to me never seen #s before.

First some teens sit next to me and then leave, then a mother with her kids. Teens cone back with food.

:smh:

:lol: Even if I were I'm watching the movie in downtown BK
What did I say fam :rofl:

City of savages :smh:

will be watching this movie on Saturday... cant wait... everyone watching tonight enjoy... cant believe the streams is out for this movie already and decent quality lol... but im not going to bother watching it since i bought a ticket for Saturday

Back
Top Bottom