WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

It took today for paranoia to hit me.

I had refused to drink today. I finally caved in and had a Spindrift about an hour ago, and I've been to the bathroom 4 times since. The 60 year old lady at the front desk said "I'm seeing you more than usual this morning" and I told her I'm seeing Endgame today and she said "that 3 hour superhero movie right? Keep emptying while you can" :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Wasn't even a slight concern until today. Y'all finally getting to me.
Better get a diaper lmao

Josh Brolin on MCU Contract

Speaking with Variety during the EndgameHollywood premiere, Brolin was asked about how many more MCU films he's signed up for. The actor was initially playful with his answer, but he eventually revealed that he's on a per-film status which means that after Avengers 4, it's up in the air whether or not he'll return in future movies

STAY OUT OF YOUTUBE!

People posting streams of the final battle. SMH I was just going on to look up some NFL draft day videos until i saw the videos on my recommended section. X'd out ASAP.

I was on Youtube last night and a video popped up saying "Evolution of xxxxxx in the MCU" (insert character)

I looked at video for 2 seconds and was like "wait a minute I have never seen him appear like this EVER in the movies, where the hell are they getting this from", then I realized they spoiled it for me

What does this even mean!?!?! :lol:

He wants him walking up to Kraven like this

tumblr_mxwl8ycX4f1sbzhteo5_400.gif

STAY OUT OF YOUTUBE!

People posting streams of the final battle. SMH I was just going on to look up some NFL draft day videos until i saw the videos on my recommended section. X'd out ASAP.

Yep, those YouTube recommendations will ruin it everytime. Spoilers right in the damn thumbnail :lol: smh

Will any of you savages be sitting through this 3 hour ride with no food or drink ?

I ate lunch at noon and drank my last cup of water an hour ago. Movie’s in 2 hours and my theater is in a mall, so we’re definitely hitting up the bar/restaurant after. Better safe than sorry.

Back
Top Bottom