WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

I ate lunch at noon and drank my last cup of water an hour ago. Movie’s in 2 hours and my theater is in a mall, so we’re definitely hitting up the bar/restaurant after. Better safe than sorry.

I can't sit that long without anything.

I'll let the theater finesse me out of some Popcorn, but I'm sneaking 2 bags of candy in. :lol:

I bring my own bottle of water. Das about it
I want zero liquid in my body during a first viewing of a film tbh.

Holding your pee during a first viewing of a film is super trash. And eventually you’ll have to go so you’re going to miss something. My bladder will be dry tonight.

Any chance Doctor Strange’s ‘only way’ will end up not being how the movie plays out?

A part of me says yes

I can see Cap or someone else taking the hit then Strange coming back saying that’s not what he saw :lol:

I'm in the Endgame now.

IMG_20190425_170902.jpg

IMG_20190425_171416.jpg

IMG_20190425_172653.jpg

Come to find out the fan event that started at 5 was showing the full movie an hr early lol I bought the ticket thinking it was something else. Either way I saw the first 20 mins. It’s real

Couldn’t finish watching in the trash as non recliner and no elbow space lol waiting til 6

while kid was clearly being a D.. i will say, if some things are spoiled for you, it doesnt really matter.. russos and marvel executed

even if you know stuff is coming, it still hits you.. aint no getting out of the way
True, I’ve read and seen a lot of the spoilers but I know just that crowd watching together there will be some emotion no matter what.

I bring my own bottle of water. Das about it
Got my water bottle and might get a box of candy....

Back
Top Bottom