WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

Deadpool has no association with the Avengers right? He's part of the whole X-men series stuff? Cause I kept imagining how cool it would be if he made a random appearance in the final battle. I think the audience would of went bonkers lol.

Nah, he chill with Avengers sometimes. Just that his rights were on Fox and they shouldnt just put him there with respects to the plot without explanation I mean they could but they would have needed an explanation on how he was on a different cinematic universe and suddenly pops out

So how did y'all feel about Thor's "situation"? Does anyone think they played it up a little too much?

Naturally, the folks who talk about body shaming and stuff like that aren't happy with it. Did the joke go on for too long? Were the Russos making too much levity out of Thor's evident trauma and depression?

So how did y'all feel about Thor's "situation"? Does anyone think they played it up a little too much?

Naturally, the folks who talk about body shaming and stuff like that aren't happy with it. Did the joke go on for too long? Were the Russos making too much levity out of Thor's evident trauma and depression?

Is there seriously a discussion being made and people being offended about thor being overweight :lol:

tumblr_pqkobssuaz1rrkahjo1_540.gif

tumblr_pqkobssuaz1rrkahjo2_540.gif

tumblr_pqkobssuaz1rrkahjo3_540.gif

tumblr_pqkobssuaz1rrkahjo4_540.gif

tumblr_pqkobssuaz1rrkahjo5_540.gif

tumblr_pqkobssuaz1rrkahjo6_540.gif

tumblr_pqkobssuaz1rrkahjo7_540.gif

this threads gon' move fast this weekend so imma create some discussions right now

so how did thanos' army get to the present exactly? i thought it was just that one ship that snuck in to the present time? then all of a sudden his whole army including the well and alive children showed up

also, seemed like they depowered his "children", corvus and cull obsidian were pretty OP in IW but seemed like they were ignored in EG?

Thanos
didn’t all that happen when he grabbed the gauntlet? So he used it to bring them to the present. Or if not, he had years to prep to get to that moment. Old thanos was ready lol

at work, only person whos seen the movie... wtfffffff

everyone is telling me they are seeing it at 9:30 pm

if your seeing this late at night its an L

Thanos
didn’t all that happen when he grabbed the gauntlet? So he used it to bring them to the present. Or if not, he had years to prep to get to that moment. Old thanos was ready lol

no, he only got the gauntlet towards the end and before he could snap or do anything with it, CM stopped him and then IM thing happened

no, he only got the gauntlet towards the end and before he could snap or do anything with it, CM stopped him and then IM thing happened

I’ll go with option B then. Preparation > luck. It’s his destiny. He is inevitable.

What sucks is we won’t get to see the characters who are gone now, interact with the xmen and f4 characters when they’re brought in.

Back
Top Bottom