WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

just realized he was gonna die in IW but Strange gave the time stone I forgot who was it but someone said inithe movie that everything will work the way it should be someone tell me who it was lol

what i want to know is where the hell is the pre-order for the endgame steelbook?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Endgame_Zavvi_collectors-edition.jpg

AEG_Zavvi_Outer-Box-1.jpg
IDK about the Zavvi one but for best buy just search avengers and endgame will be one of the results. If you try avengers endgame it won’t find it.

I mean Steve spent a week tops with Peggy in TFA, he definitely had more action with niece Sharon Carter and was former neighbor plus the whole Civil War...

Plus he and Bucky had some sus moments and supposed to be together til the end of line with him but
he wasnt til the end of line and left Bucky in 2024 in having someone with life experience smh

I mean Steve spent a week tops with Peggy in TFA, he definitely had more action with niece Sharon Carter and was former neighbor plus the whole Civil War...

Plus he and Bucky had some sus moments and supposed to be together til the end of line with him but
he wasnt til the end of line and left Bucky in 2024 in having someone with life experience smh
Speaking of which, Cap mentioning to past Cap about Bucky still being alive could lowkey change things. Two years before he knows and is aware

Nah, he chill with Avengers sometimes. Just that his rights were on Fox and they shouldnt just put him there with respects to the plot without explanation I mean they could but they would have needed an explanation on how he was on a different cinematic universe and suddenly pops out

But, that's Deadpool.

So how did y'all feel about Thor's "situation"? Does anyone think they played it up a little too much?

Naturally, the folks who talk about body shaming and stuff like that aren't happy with it. Did the joke go on for too long? Were the Russos making too much levity out of Thor's evident trauma and depression?

I think they did drag it. But that's all.

Speaking of which, Cap mentioning to past Cap about Bucky still being alive could lowkey change things. Two years before he knows and is aware

it will be an alternate timeline, no way he let Bucky get tortured or Howard stark get murdered by his bestie or Shield getting infected by Hydra

I also don't think Loki taking the Tesseract mean't anything. It was just corrected once Cap went back.

i dont htink it can be corrected because the tesseract cap has was from the 70s, he would need another tesseract to return for the end of A1 before loki escaped with it

Yall put some spoiler tags

my viewing was kinda ruined when at 12 pm on my 8:40 pm viewing someone posted on fb thanking iron man and capt america saying it was a good sendoff for both smh

i dont htink it can be corrected because the tesseract cap has was from the 70s, he would need another tesseract to return for the end of A1 before loki escaped with it

Once they went back to the 70's, it was like it ever happened.

Once they went back to the 70's, it was like it ever happened.

nope, that doesnt negate what happened in A1 or at least it shouldn't

the two aren't connected, putting the tesseract back in the 70s shouldn't affect what happened in A1 including them losing the tesseract there so i think some are correct here that there is another timeline there where loki is loose

7216FF2B-BF61-42A7-BD53-F1EEED49A10B.gif

Same boat.

Also worth noting was that she wasn’t portrayed as too OP in the film. Like, she had sufficient scenes that didn’t overshadow the OG characters.

I think she KINDA was.

ALL of Thanos' troops stopped fighting the war that was going on to shoot at CM and it did absolutely nothing. Thanos damn near was scared when she was over him. He had to hit her with a raw Power stone.

SW was starting to look OP. And I liked that.

Back
Top Bottom