WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

Take a shot at BTTF and homage it at the same time :lol:

ec13d9f0992b2de1989cb920702e0dbc.gif
Exactly what I thought haha

Yea I don't think there were really any slow parts or filler. Everything had a place and purpose. How could the beginning be slow??? Clint whole family does and Tony 'dies' for a min too

I'm interested about the timeline with Peter heading back to HS if it's been 5 years since the 1st snap.

Reactions: DLF
When Tony is recording the message to Pepper he says, "Don't post this on social media".
2008: "I don't want to see this on your myspace"

non related spoiler:

So is Thanos also worthy to carry Storm Breaker and Mjolnir or does Storm Breaker not have the "only the worthy" clause?

When Tony is recording the message to Pepper he says, "Don't post this on social media".

non related spoiler:

So is Thanos also worthy to carry Storm Breaker and Mjolnir or does Storm Breaker not have the "only the worthy" clause?
The handle is groots arm and it was casted by those giant dudes

Mjolnir was given to Thor by Odin and it had a special handle so I guess storm breaker isn’t the same

non related spoiler:

stormbreaker doesnt need the holder to be worthy. if you go back to thor 1, Mjolnir only happened to be like that because Odin cast a spell on it

I will say it’s tine to make the stories small again. Ain’t no topping ALL of that. I know epic is used too much but that really does describe it. Like it’s exhausting to think about. Perfect time to just let all go and let the X-men do their thing

what a movie.

tony and daughter scene, tony and his dad, thor and his mom and tony seeing spidey again made my allergies act up.

rudd was great.

thanos was a1 again.

when everyone came out of the portals i lost it.

iron spidey activating kill mode was great.

thug tears when cap lifted the hammer.

the somber view of strange knowing what was going to happen.

stark knowing his death was upon.

powerful moments.

my cons
hulk was mellow and logical. it was odd at times. he didnt even get one swing at thanos.

thor lebowski should of got in shape as they went back in time. didnt see the reason to drag that character for basically the entire movie.

i felt strange should of got more screen time since he saw the outcome.

their is absolutely no way that cap didnt go back and alter things. i dont think we have seen the last of tony and widow.

free f'n will!

and you've said it a couple of times already, just move on dude, stop trying to instigate

you're trolling is just sapping the joy out of discussing this film

Shut the hell up...I don’t give a damn. The journey is over, I’m going all out.

You’re gonna get me banned till Avengers 5 in 2024?

Back
Top Bottom