WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

giphy.gif
:lol:

I’m tired of clicking spoiler tags mayne.

I’m not using any spoiler tags **** that :lol:

Y’all had plenty of time to prepare for the premier of this movie....should’ve copped tickets to a Thursday show and if not oh well

Can’t trust social media these days anyway....got kids on there ruining the movie under comments for a sports related pic on Instagram :lol:

I thought the movie sucked. You could easily miss the 1st hour and would have missed nothing.

Multiple plot holes and just way to much talking...action was far and few. Pretty disappointing ending in my opinion, and no where near the greatness of infinity War

Just a casual fan, the movie was alright. It moved fast for 3 hours. I did dose off for a few seconds between the first and second hour of the movie :lol: :smh:. I enjoyed Infinity War little bit more. Fat Thor, the diner scene with Bruce/Hulk and the kids, and Stan cameo were best part. The battle at the end didn't have enough fighting imo. The female cast coming together didn't even show them fighting :stoneface:

Legit question. How can a replica gauntlet be created and still have the same effect if it took dwarf magic and craftsmanship to contain the power of all the Infinity Stones? Was it just a plot device to move the film ahead?

Rockets been to nidavellir. He saw the resources already. Pair him with geniuses and heroes who seen and touch the gauntlet. IM couldve scan the gauntlet itself while trying to remove it from thanos. In other words, they know the power of the stones and makes the gauntlet easier to replicate

Shut the hell up...I don’t give a damn. The journey is over, I’m going all out.

You’re gonna get me banned till Avengers 5 in 2024?

that answer doesn't even make sense

so if you don't give a damn and you don't care what others say, then what are you trying to accomplish?

you're going to keep asking the same question and if someone actually answers you then you'd call them an idiot for not agreeing with you and then you'll come back an hour later and do the same thing

this provides you with enjoyment? i really do not see your goal here

Endgame was AMAZING. So many easter eggs, so many references to the MCU timeline & I'm simply satisfied with the Russo's epic conclusion. :pimp:

My only "minor" complaints:

I wish Hulk got some action on Thanos & didn't care for the Cap ending, but the storylines for both of these characters are PERFECT given the Russo's interpretation of these characters. Their Cap movies put them on the map & since they couldn't do a solo hulk movie, their own three movie arc (Ragnarok, A3/4) for Hulk's personality all became clear after this. Hulk and Banner went from wrestling for control and despising one another, to being able to cooperate and finally merge.

Also, rfx45 rfx45 in one of your posts, you said they never explained why Hulk didn't fight Thanos in IW, but this article with Russos quotes about the narrative for that storyline & my spoiler above has pieces that help explain it "now" if you have never read it.

https://www.cbr.com/avengers-infinity-war-hulk-thanos-fear/

PO

Rockets been to nidavellir. He saw the resources already. Pair him with geniuses and heroes who seen and touch the gauntlet. IM couldve scan the gauntlet itself while trying to remove it from thanos. In other words, they know the power of the stones and makes the gauntlet easier to replicate

It's solely an assumption though. It's based in MCU lore that the dwarfs had the knowledge to create tools like that, Mjolnir and Stormbreaker.

Also, rfx45 rfx45 in one of your posts, you said they never explained why Hulk didn't fight Thanos in IW, but this article with Russos quotes about the narrative for that storyline & my spoiler above has pieces that help explain it "now" if you have never read it.

https://www.cbr.com/avengers-infinity-war-hulk-thanos-fear/

ive read that but i dont believe half of the things the russos were saying and i dont buy that at all, it doesn't add up and if that were the case then why not explain it in eg?

also, dude was obviously hurt from losing and having little to no chance against thanos in iw, why is that what made him realize that he is done bailing bruce out?

just dont buy it

thats like losing bball to your little brother for the first time and then telling him you let him win to protect your ego :lol:

Back
Top Bottom