WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

So this was the first time she got it/wore it?

I know she got that fire **** in her blood in IM3, and he said he'd fix her, but i dont recall a suit situation

yup.. but we see it before the end, in this movie

tumblr_pqjvmcSKAv1qha9d6_500.gif

tumblr_pqjvmdo7a11qha9d6_400.gif

tumblr_pqjvmeHRVr1qha9d6_500.gif

tumblr_pqjvmh80nR1qha9d6_500.gif

tumblr_pqjvmhg0001qha9d6_500.gif

tumblr_pqjvmjCyRf1qha9d6_500.gif

tumblr_pqjvmkghRT1qha9d6_500.gif

tumblr_pqjvmlRskE1qha9d6_500.gif

Young Scarlett was
giphy.gif

I mean my god!!!!

it was in the beginning, tony kid found the helmet for it and tony said he made it for her

IM3 and the suit going on her was probably a precursor
my man!! good looks. didnt piece that scene together after the first watch. His little girl found the mask for the suit. dope detail.

7B870EF4-15DC-48FA-B33F-6BE79AF26C1C.png

Remember in the comics it took these dudes to defeat. Even these guys were scared of Thanos. I wanted a fight at this scale but I’ll take the fight that I’m hearing from y’all

explain to me why pepper got an iron man suit. Which scene in what movie did I miss that made that a thing? i sat there like..wtf

Tony has been building her a suit for some time,
why are you doing this?

like seriously?

Because I dont understand how some people dont even have this as the best MCU film, this movie gave us EVERYTHING we wanted plus more.

just got out. bruhs. so many feelz. so much to process. they pulled it off. those russos pulled it off.

Rewatching tonight but
so the whole your future becomes your past and your past becomes your future has me thinking 2024 events even with 2014 thanos became 2024 thanos after snapping as 2019 thanos so his decapitated death happens but then 2019 doesn't happen as he dies in 2024 since 2014 never got there

Last edited:
Russo's are legends. So glad they didnt mess this up. This was a monumental project. They did the damn thing.

Jon Favreau a legend too.

i love it that they pulled no punches and the studios just let them do their thing

3 hrs went by so quick that i really wouldn't have minded another 30min

felt like the movie wasn't going to end and i was all in for it

i probably could do without all the community cameos but its aiite :lol:

This was overlooked a lot

But that Japan cameo by that samurai dude ( don’t know his name but he’s been in ALOT of Japanese movies)

i love it that they pulled no punches and the studios just let them do their thing

3 hrs went by so quick that i really wouldn't have minded another 30min

felt like the movie wasn't going to end and i was all in for it

i probably could do without all the community cameos but its aiite :lol:
Movie could of cut about 15-30 mins in the beginning for sure. It was a bit much. Movie didn’t move until more than an hour in

Movie could of cut about 15-30 mins in the beginning for sure. It was a bit much. Movie didn’t move until more than an hour in

beginning actually moved really fast, it was boom, boom, boom hitting notes one after the others and next thing you know...

tony is saved and thanos is headless

in what felt like a span of 5min :lol:

beginning actually moved really fast, it was boom, boom, boom hitting notes one after the others and next thing you know...

tony is saved and thanos is headless

in what felt like a span of 5min :lol:
Lol yeah, I mean AFTER the prologue

Back
Top Bottom