WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

I like the way they closed Hulks Arc and although sad, Widows too, Hawkeye finally gets to retire with his family, that only leaves Thor still in the game but with a different family in which tbh he fits perfectly with....i have no complaints, maybe Hulk teams up with Valkrie in the future

She had the gauntlet in her possession.. she could have just thrown it on herself and snapped them away
That's the thing though. In the moment, the plan was get the stones back to the past. Not somebody sacrifice themselves and do the snap.

my quick review

For a series ender it was very well done. Hit all the notes it needed to and gave satisfying conclusions to every major character.

- The first hour was pretty slow so all that "there's no point in the movie you could go to the bathroom" was a complete lie.
- I legit think they could have concluded the entire phase without Captain Marvel at all. She was way overpowered and only showed up for less than 10 minutes combined screen time. For that little time they could have just left her out and let her lead the next phase of movies. I feel like she wasn't needed to defeat Thanos
- Thor jokes were overdone, I wish he coulda got a little more serious given the circumstances.
- Hulk still not having one big time fight sequence with Thanos sucked
- Ant-Man was great throughout the whole thing
- the Avengers.....Assemble scene. Chills

Overall 8/10. Coulda been more action packed personally, IW gets the edge over it for that alone

Where did Loki go with the stone? they’ll be some sort of adventure with him.

Also who were those 3 people behind Falcon, Scarlett Witch and Bucky? X-Men?

That part kinda confused me too but I think they failed that attempt and just went further back in time to get the Tesseract from Shield in some time post Captain America: The First Avenger

the people behind them were Hawkeye's family and the kid from Iron Man 3 that helped Tony

Last edited:
Also Captain Marvel end credit scene doesn’t make sense. “Where’s Fury?”

That conversation would’ve taken place on the lawn after she saved Iron Man.

Where did Gamora go?
Why didn't Nebula just return to the future as soon as she regained control? Her device clearly worked.
Doesn't Hulk have regenerative abilities? Why was his arm still jacked up at the end?
Are all of the movies going forward going to take place in 2024 and after?
She left

Past Nebula took the device from the other Nebula so she couldn't return to the future.

Infinity stones can **** up ya regeneration powers. Gotta be consequences.

I wondered the same. Either in 2023/24 or mayne some movies take place during that 5 year gap.

That banner and widow potential romance never went anywhere. Thought this movie might provide the time for them to get together.

Feige to Joss Whedon storylines

tenor.gif

Do yall think Capt Marvel/Wanda/Thor could have use the gauntlet with minimum to none damage without getting tony killed smh
Thor would've been hurt all the same.

Wanda and CM are special since their powers come from one of the stones. Hard to say.

It may have not phased them at all, drained them of their powers, or killed them all the same.
I like comic book movies, but this wasn't better than IW or Winter Soldier. Damn sure wasn't a perfect movie.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Here's another question...
How come mortals in this film like Clint and Tony could possess a stone in hand with ease, whereas doing so as part-mortal/part-god nearly killed Starlord in GOTG1?
Soul stone is just different. In the MCU, it basically has no powers since none were shown.

Tony had his iron gloves on when he grabbed the tesseract.

Also neither Tony or Clint tried to actually use the stones.

People going to have their opinions. Y’all already starting with the hate of where people place this movie. Idk where it’s at on mine for CBM it’s up there really high with TDK. I need more time to fully place it

I need some time to process what I just in Endgame this morning....

This one hurts y’all....

It’s a whole new era in the MCU that’s upon us...

Will always have a place in my heart for the OG 6 Avengers....

Thor took a star to the chest, he could have wielded the Gauntlet, but then it wouldn’t have fit the narrative of the story...the way they handled it was perfect, imo, only other way it could have worked was if Cap wielded it and sacrificed himself instead....it was one of those two, but taking into account Strange saving his life we should have seen this coming ages ago...they kept throwing us off tho with their contract extension talks...very slick..

this threads gon' move fast this weekend so imma create some discussions right now

so how did thanos' army get to the present exactly? i thought it was just that one ship that snuck in to the present time? then all of a sudden his whole army including the well and alive children showed up

also, seemed like they depowered his "children", corvus and cull obsidian were pretty OP in IW but seemed like they were ignored in EG?
He brought his main ship, Sanctuary II or w/e. He had more than enough time to recall his children and army to the ship to make the trip.

That one vial of Pym particles seemed to be enough

Marvel still hasn't sold Brie Larson/Capt. Marvel to me yet. She was barely in the movie and didn't seem all that important.

Came in for her lil cameo ...that was it. Nothing special happened.

Remember when we thought she'd come in and wash Thanos :lol: ..welp

Back
Top Bottom