WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

I loved Thor Lebrowski and I understood why he fell out the way he did....he legit felt responsible being that he could have stopped thanos from the jump...also seeing a decapitation in a Disney film....okkkurtt

also, dude lost everything. his moms, dads, loki, asgaurd, his hammer, his people. him wallowing in despair makes sense when youve lost everything.

That's exactly where I am with this movie right now, in this moment. Saying it's the best CBM ever feels like it's not giving it the credit it deserves. This movie was something more.

Right???!? Totally understand, like best cbm but why? This movie is so different and it encourages a more honest review than just best cbm.

Just looked up that #NotMySteve trending on twitter :rofl:

I totally understand why diehard Steve fans are mad. A few tweets provided a lot support for their reasoning too :lol:

They pulling old quotes and everything to back it up.

Just a taste

:lol:
Quoting myself from earlier in the thread...#NotMySteve might be something along these lines...
From my understanding of Sharon being Peggy's niece or grand niece or great grand niece is that she's only related to Sharon via Sharon's sister or brother having children.

7/10 overall for me but FULL DISCLOSURE...
1. I saw the HDCAM RIP of the movie yesterday, so the quality wasn't up to par.
2. I'm not the biggest comic book movie fan, so all the emotions/feels y'all experienced weren't there for me.
3. I have a bad habit of nitpicking every movie I'm indifferent about and as such, force myself to see inaccuracies and errors all throughout.

All that aside, I do still have a question for you all:
When Cap went back to return the stones (Soul stone in particular), do you think that would justify a resurrection of Black Widow? It is a soul for a soul right?
Nah fam just returned it. No soul for a soul.

To get out of meeting you know who, he could just drop it out the ship.

Last edited:
DBEC0FFC-3154-4C02-9E79-7C40133A96EC.jpeg

Sucks it had to be Shady

BDA43102-C8CA-4342-B612-444E6C1297EB.jpeg

I just wish the casual movie goers could enjoy this movie like the rest of us did. This felt like a gift on your birthday with all your friends there.

If you didn't see all the films (especially IW) then you won't enjoy it as much.

So much fan service and Easter eggs, all those nods to throwbacks. :nthat:

I totally understand why diehard Steve fans are mad. A few tweets provided a lot support for their reasoning too :lol:

They pulling old quotes abd everythung to back it up.

Just a taste

From my understanding of Sharon being Perry's niece or grand niece or great grand niece is thst she's only related to Sharon via Sharon's sister or brother having children.

They were content with dude being a free loading bossy hypocrite that was slobbing down the love of his life’s grandniece

Dude finally showed growth and thought of his teammates and others outside of Bucky

Just a taste

From my understanding of Sharon being Perry's niece or grand niece or great grand niece is thst she's only related to Sharon via Sharon's sister or brother having children.

"The Steve I KNOW would never...."

some people are really sick in the head :lol:

Just a taste

I actually agree with the #notmysteve tweet regarding the “The guy who wanted all that went in the ice 75 years ago" quote. It makes more sense to me for him to just chill and move on.

But like Thanos and Tony, ultimately Steve just wanted rest

Yeah, hulk was kinda more disappointing than he was in IW. Him throwing a tantrum about having to take the stairs was gold. “Too many stairs”. :lol:

I loved Mark Ruffalo in this movie, having him as Hulk finally paid off, I couldn’t see Norton pulling off Professor Hulk. He didn’t get to wash Thanos but he got to undo the snap which was better.

Understood Captain Marvel more, glad they have a strong woman this movie, she didn’t wash Thanos but she did her share again. Also she’s getting sexier but the appearance.

upload_2019-4-26_18-14-22.gif

Where did Loki go with the stone? they’ll be some sort of adventure with him.

The Hawkeye transition was compelling. Ant-Man was funny and relatable as always.

The Thor and Rocket scenes were good too.

Cap was fire in this movie. It was awesome to see him finally get what he wanted.

Hats off to Tony Stark.

Also who were those 3 people behind Falcon, Scarlett Witch and Bucky? X-Men?

Excited for Black Panther and Spider-Man.

Back
Top Bottom