WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

Also Captain Marvel end credit scene doesn’t make sense. “Where’s Fury?”

That conversation would’ve taken place on the lawn after she saved Iron Man.

Just defending bae larson. But I think it was maybe 21 days of lost ironman. So that scene could have been in between and they told her to go find and retrieve tony in that 21 days. Da OG avenger saving the day

Notice

Steve didn’t become worthy until after he explicitly said he trusted tony

And she put up a good fight, also she came back and took out Thanos ship single handed....she was used perfectly if you asked me...I loved her short cut btw...honestly she looked amazing in this movie, her interaction with Pete was really nice too..a bit of a comic book nod..

In her solo film they set her up as if she was end all be all who can stand toe to toe with Thanos.....her putting up a good fight and destroying a ship doesn't really reflect that.

Just curious why the #metoo scene bothered you?

It just looked forced. Specifically signaling all the women characters fighting in this massive war for this “epic” scene. I get what the studio execs r trying to do but they could of integrated it better.

i think everyone expected captain marvel to be a big part/more important in the movie because it was the last thing we were left off with in IW. when it seemed like everyone was defeated, they left us with the pager/movie follow up..

but it was ant man/iron man that basically made everything better

Hulk had his shine in Thor Ragnarok. So, I'm not too upset. Someone refresh my memory on what happened to the collector?

It just looked forced. Specifically signaling all the women characters fighting in this massive war for this “epic” scene. I get what the studio execs r trying to do but they could of integrated it better.

Wasnt forced at all, then we wonder why most women can’t relate with our love for comic books...to say that a girl power scene amongst a majority male driven movie is “forced” is some real sexist ****

That scene was beautiful.

I will agree and say it was kinda forced with the way all the female heroes conveniently were close to each other. All their periods must’ve synched up at that very moment. I do wish one of them had a flask and poured out a little liquor for Widow and pointed to the sky.

Re: hulk
really wanted that hulk vs cull obsidian or hulk vs thanos rematches. Any wild hulk rampage fight would’ve added to the fan service.

The CM end credit scene was a fake out/offscreen. All the trailer stuff was 15 min in, thank you Feige.

Dat haircut made her look like an un-sexy pta mom.

That’s her thing.

She’s not some Amazon or bombshell like Wonder Woman or Black Widow.

Her swag is supposed to be AWG, so any girl can relate to her.

The sexiest thing about her is her smoky expressive eyes.

Don’t think they meant for the character to be super sexy.

I gotta say the looks in natasha and thor’s eyes, best acting I’ve see out of both actors

Talking when cap goes to see Natasha after her meeting

And then when hulk is talking to Thor trying get him to come

i disagree in regards to thor. his acting in iw was his best. the opening scene when he is held back. the eyes and silent scream when loki gets killed. that was a1. also when he is in the gotg ship and tells them what he has lost and his lines when creating the ax. thor really shined acting wise in iw.

Back
Top Bottom