WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

That was a determined Cap who was trying to stop/kill Loki at all costs, in his mind.

2019 Cap was holding back, just trying to get the tesseract and be on his way

As far as Hulk goes, he got his 2008 Edward Norton movie, he was The Hulk in the first Avengers and Aou movies, and we got Planet Hulk already. Where else could his character really go?
World War Hulk somehow.
So do you guys think that Carol Danvers will actually be challenged or threatened by an antagonist in Captain Marvel 2?
With rights coming back I think she'll finally face her match when she has to fight the Kree empire or Shi'Ar empire or Galactus or Korvac or Brood or the Cancerverse.
Most of us here watched IW 10x minimum and E.G. 2-3 times the most. When we get blu ray and we can watch at home ill give my final judgement.
I cant wait to watch both back to back
who called Rocket "Ratchet" :lol:
Tony
3CCD71C1-85ED-46F1-A569-E7CE90C43227.jpeg
8F1128A6-A1B2-462C-9E44-F1CC23B2D176.jpeg
Missing Professor Hulk and fat bearded Thor.
Theres a good quality cam of this movie out there and we still using spoiler tags in here
Oh **** this new cam version is even better.

Think my next viewing in theaters will only be 4DX now.
ive read that but i dont believe half of the things the russos were saying and i dont buy that at all, it doesn't add up and if that were the case then why not explain it in eg?

also, dude was obviously hurt from losing and having little to no chance against thanos in iw, why is that what made him realize that he is done bailing bruce out?

just dont buy it

thats like losing bball to your little brother for the first time and then telling him you let him win to protect your ego :lol:
It also lacks in credibility cuz Hulk spent like 4 or 5 years in control never having to bail out Bruce.

My whack *** theater was dead as ****. No cheers, not even applause when the movie ended.

I need to see this in the hood. I still remember seeing Return of the King in the hood. Epic.
You wild for not watching with black ppl.

Black Panther walking out that portal got a bigger ovation than Cap picking up Mjlonir and working Thanos and it was bigger than the other portals opening.
That banner and widow potential romance never went anywhere. Thought this movie might provide the time for them to get together.
She would've died much sooner had she got together with Bruce in this movie.

Also Captain Marvel end credit scene doesn’t make sense. “Where’s Fury?”

That conversation would’ve taken place on the lawn after she saved Iron Man.
:lol: That after credits scene happens before she saves Iron Man.

That should be really clear. Notice how there was no introduction of CM and she knew exactly where to being the ship.
In her solo film they set her up as if she was end all be all who can stand toe to toe with Thanos.....her putting up a good fight and destroying a ship doesn't really reflect that.
Uhh she was beating Thanos, not just standing toe to toe.

He had to use the power stone directly to be free of her.

Its the same thing with Wanda - another infinity stone powered character - when she washed him so hard he was foeced to have his ship attack everything below just to he free.

I only got one minor gripe , just watched it again. Now how did Thor take Mjolnir from Asgard then that timeline's Thor doesn't have a hammer. Amirite?

Thanos double edge sword strong as hell
Don't care, that thing had to be made of adamantium.
no one liked the Ant-Man taco scene? my wife was dying laughing
That **** was messed up :lol: Wanted him to be mad.
Thor and Star Lord gotta cop that bowflex now and get their workout on.
Opening scene of GotG v3 needs to be Thor and Peter working out with the bowflex with some 70s workout song in the background :lol:
I really dislike Ant Man other than him bringing the time travel in to the story. I hope they never do another solo Ant Man and Wasp movie.

I don't find him funny, and the comedy they do with him, by calling him regular man, little guy, was corny.

I like Groot better than Ant Man.
They're definitely doing another Ant-Man & Wasp movie. That'll probably finish Rudd's contract though.

He and Wasp will probably be in the next Avengers movie too.

Still one of my favorite parts:

My man Thanos trying to cook his Campbell's Chicken Noodle Soup w/ those fresh ingredients he JUST picked & them boys said NOPE. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

PO
I legit wanted him to commit on that when hemmed up :rofl:

So were they teasing Namor when they mentioned under water earthquakes near Wakanda?
Ibdint really think so but so many swear it's a easter egg or clue for the future.

To me it was just a literal earthquake. One that happened more in the sea than under land. Thats how it is with tectonic plates.

I mean Namor would've been celebrating if half of humanity was gone. Less pollution.

Feel like ppl are setting themselves up for disappointment expecting him.
:nerd: :nerd: where they show that at all I saw was the case of stones????
He had the case with the stones in one hand and mjlonir in the other :lol:

It would've been a cool scene to see mjlonir get yanked out if Dark World Thor's hand :lol:

All Cap has to do is set mjlonir down and figure a way to sneak in Jane's room and inject her. They aint gonna show that the same reason they didnt show Rocket getting the stone out of Jane.

Also at the beginning when cap was leading that group of people who lost people in like a talk
The guy talking about losing his husband
That was one of the Russo’s right???
Was that his way of coming out???

Also at the beginning when cap was leading that group of people who lost people in like a talk
The guy talking about losing his husband
That was one of the Russo’s right???
Was that his way of coming out???
MCUs First Openly Gay character which means there’s a character that’s still hiding :lol:

Just noticed this on a rewatch but this dude Hawkguy created an alt timeline.

On the test run, he took the catcher's mitt with him back to the present and never returned it.

Missing catcher's mitt timeline

Just noticed this on a rewatch but this dude Hawkguy created an alt timeline.

On the test run, he took the catcher's mitt with him back to the present and never returned it.

Missing catcher's mitt timeline
Bruh let’s just enjoy
Without all these theories
And tryna make stuff outta nothing
Nothing like this has ever been done
And the payoff been this great EVER

Watched it a second time, appreciate the ending even more now that I can actually take it in...what an absolutely FLAWLESS last act, what a touching a well put farewell to both of these characters equally, they really did it, every aspect of the last act hit its notes, the way they grouped the marvel families during the funeral...so beautiful man, upon second viewing I realized Wanda wasn’t talking about Tony when she said “they both do” to Clint, she was talking about Widow and Vision, because obviously Tony died knowing they had Won....seriously this is the most gratifying conclusion to a saga since probably breaking bad.

It was good. Going to watch again. Not really my cup of tea honestly but still very enjoyable. Didn’t like Hulk becoming like Beast in X-men and didn’t like fat Thor and didn’t like the minimal amount of screen time Captain Marvel got. This felt more like a fan service movie than anything else (to me). It really appeased fans of all the characters that we’ve grown to know and love but didn’t strike that chord with me as the true movie I personally wanted to see. I’m not big on the fan service let’s wrap the story up and bring all the characters together heart string story. Would of preferred a complete different version of this with God power Thor, Captain Marvel, Ironman and Captain America wrecking ship from start to finish. I thought we got the Captain Marvel movie because she was going to be the straw that stirred the comeback story but she really was a minor character in this.

Damn I knew I felt something after I left the movie but couldn’t put into words.

This was exactly it.

This.
She was married to Steve all along.
Her (Peggy) never gave her husband's name and we don't see a picture of him.
Either she knew it all along and didn't wanna mess up with the future, or I think she had some memory problems/ill in WS.

"All we can do is our best, and sometimes the best that we can do is to start over."
-Foreshadowing

She was a founding member of Shield, so I can totally see future Steve telling her everything and her keeping it under wraps while he assumed a different identity to live out his life with him....about to watch WS, wonder if the Russo’s planned this that early on and placed old Man Steve somewhere in the background of that funeral....that would be incredible

Back
Top Bottom