WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - Deadpool & Wolverine = 07/26/24

Bruh this de-aging and up-aging tech is so fire now. The amount of money and tech behind this is mind blowing

FB_IMG_1556369344466.jpg
#notmysteve?

I'd really like the russos or someone else to be able to explain old man cap to me.

The way I understand it is any change you make in the past can't affect your future. It just makes an alternate reality.

By cap going to the past. He creates an alternate reality with Peggy and grows old with her. But by the laws they made for themselves, that means old man cap shouldn't be able to show up where he did...

Only way I can think it makes sense is if he had found a way to travel back to the main timeline as an old man

I think he just grew old and went to the same spot in the park where he knew Future cap went back in time. So Falcon and WS would talk to him.

Where does the kid from iron Man 3 fit in. Saw him in the funeral scene in the end, but older.

Tony doesn't make it if the kid doesn't help him with the remnants of his suit. Plus he hooked him up at the end with technology.

Where does the kid from iron Man 3 fit in. Saw him in the funeral scene in the end, but older.

They just wanted to have “gasp, I remember him moment”. Would’ve been nice if we got Coulson there since, y’know, he’s still alive. Fury with the silent fart level of guilt face at Tony’s funeral and then is all up in Spider-Man: FFH dragging Peter into trouble :lol: :smh:

JEREMY RENNER ACTED HIS *** OF IN THIS FILM :lol: “You go get your hammer, and you ask the red guy to bring her back!!” :lol: :nthat:

They just wanted to have “gasp, I remember him moment”. Would’ve been nice if we got Coulson there since, y’know, he’s still alive. Fury with the silent fart level of guilt face at Tony’s funeral and then is all up in Spider-Man: FFH dragging Peter into trouble :lol: :smh:

JEREMY RENNER ACTED HIS *** OF IN THIS FILM :lol: “You go get your hammer, and you ask the red guy to bring her back!!” :lol: :nthat:
Every time he spoke was cringe. Stop. Dude was a waking joke :rofl:

Low key the most powerful move in the MCU is the dr strange circle arms portal. He has perma space stone + can just cut you in half

Spider-Man was lowkey roasting that move. Dr. Strange just couldn’t put all of Thanos’ army in the mirror dimension? He didn’t have the stones. Movie has some slick plot holes but the execution on **** is so flawless it’s pointless to have it hold any weight.

Dead ***...ebony maw would **** Batman up b. Like...it'd get ugly.

Dawg ebony maw is slept on. He was about to kill Dr. Strange easy af before the avengers cheated AGAIN and hopped on Sigourney Weaver jock.

Back
Top Bottom